a complaint concerning the highest reaction score: is it fair?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Nice idiot asshole posting above me.

You're a useless cunt everyone hates.

Always have been and always will be Jack's little bitch.

I like it when you dance for loktar too. Makes my fucking day douche bitch.

I'm LOVING THIS!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
'vappooper'

once upon a time i was no.1 on the reaction score list for 2 years.

then i was passed by 'vappooper' and 'captainwacky'.

' vappooper' got jealous and mentally assaulted my ranking at 'troll kingdom' by announcing that ''the question' was a 10,000 member of this list.

how'd that turn out 'john'?
:bigass:

jack

OWNED

Thanks for dancing douche bitch

jack

I'm just loving the ownership in this thread.

Poor dumb black bastard is so sprung he can't help himself.

jack

'vappooper'

once upon a time i was no.1 on the reaction score list for 2 years.

then i was passed by 'vappooper' and 'captainwacky'.

' vappooper' got jealous and mentally assaulted my ranking at 'troll kingdom' by announcing that ''the question' was a 10,000 member of this list.

how'd that turn out 'john'?
None of that ever happened. Is that what malt liquor does to your memory?

Oh I forgot you're the master of the self own

/Bows

jack

Damn....this thread still has legs.

Great job me :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Did jack do dat?
Yeah, Jack did that. To Jack. If you haven't figured out that 'blackfoot NAP' and 'C-40' are Jack duals by now, man, there ain't much hope for ya.

This whole thing is just a fucking Jack production. Let's count 'em down:

Jack
Synaesthesia
Yahooie
Alyssum
blackfoot NAP
C-40
Steve Samurai Jack

There's probably a few more I'm forgetting. They're all Jack. Motherfucker's put on this big fake and gay act that he's got some "feud" going here, but it's just him with a half dozen duals, shitting all over this board with a 2:1 signal-to-noise ratio that he (and, obviously, the staff) thinks boosts "engagement" but, in fact, kills engagement, because all this fake "activity" on the board does is obscure genuine activity under a blanket of absolute puerile shit.

But, hey, don't anybody listen to me on this. And do not by any means take any remedial action on it in order to improve the quality of the content on this board. By all means, let Jack (and his duals) keep filling this board with reeking green imaginary drama.

jack

jack

Best twenty dollars I ever spent

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yeah, Jack did that. To Jack. If you haven't figured out that 'blackfoot NAP' and 'C-40' are Jack duals by now, man, there ain't much hope for ya.

This whole thing is just a fucking Jack production. Let's count 'em down:

Jack
Synaesthesia
Yahooie
Alyssum
blackfoot NAP
C-40
Steve Samurai Jack
Devilman, Brownfoot, Charlemagne, and Dirk Funk too I suppose. Probably Dork Lord as well.

Yeah right....I think the aluminum from your foil hat is seeping into your brain.

The Question

Eternal
Devilman, Brownfoot, Charlemagne, and Dirk Funk too I suppose. Probably Dork Lord as well.

Yeah right....I think the aluminum from your foil hat is seeping into your brain.
Brownfoot, yes.

Want a demonstration? Need a demonstration? Here's a demonstration.

TCH! cupcakeapleez!

Aint no buddy up in yuh ackin a foo like BROWN foot b ackin a foo!

An aint no BROWN foot like DIS foot, muh fugga! :bigass:

UP top!

DOWN ya throte hole!

CHOKE on dat!

:day:

:bill:

That was a shared account. I say was because he's changed the password on it, so from here out, Brownfoot is just him. Dirk Funk, no, Charlemagne, no, Dork Lord, no idea.

But Synaesthesia yes, Yahooie yes, blackfoot NAP yes, C-40 yes. I know you're not so fucking oblivious that you've failed to notice that they all -- to a one -- behave identically. Because they're all the same guy. They're all Jack.

jack

^^completely batshit insane.^^

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Brownfoot, yes.

Want a demonstration? Need a demonstration? Here's a demonstration.

TCH! cupcakeapleez!

Aint no buddy up in yuh ackin a foo like BROWN foot b ackin a foo!

An aint no BROWN foot like DIS foot, muh fugga! :bigass:

UP top!

DOWN ya throte hole!

CHOKE on dat!

:day:

:bill:

That was a shared account. I say was because he's changed the password on it, so from here out, Brownfoot is just him. Dirk Funk, no, Charlemagne, no, Dork Lord, no idea.

But Synaesthesia yes, Yahooie yes, blackfoot NAP yes, C-40 yes. I know you're not so fucking oblivious that you've failed to notice that they all -- to a one -- behave identically. Because they're all the same guy. They're all Jack.
This isn't Turdforge. You don't have to look for dual conspiracies lurking in the shadows. I think all those duals you made yourself at Turdforge are making you crazy and paranoid Lanzman, Oerdin,etc. See? I can make crazy dual accusations too.

jack

I think they call that "hoisted by one's own petard".

The Question

Eternal
This isn't Turdforge. You don't have to look for dual conspiracies lurking in the shadows. I think all those duals you made yourself at Turdforge are making you crazy and paranoid Lanzman, Oerdin,etc. See? I can make crazy dual accusations too.
Uh huh. Well, I could play, but I'm not gonna play.

You want to try to gaslight me about all the characters that go,

"Go me! :bigass:"

being different people?

Just don't. It won't work out sweetly for you. We all know that all those characters are being run by the same guy. Don't even try to act like it isn't obvious, because there's no point to that pretense.

jack

Best 20 bucks I ever spent.

jack

The Question

Eternal
That happens to be "trolling 101".
I'm sorry, did you think this was a debate? An argument? A discussion? Because it isn't.

You're busted. There is no point in you protesting or playing or dancing or whatever other horseshit you have planned. You're busted. It's done. It's over.

jack

Shut up, faggot. As usual, you got nothing.

and don't EVER ask me for money again you piece of shit grifter.

jack

That was a shared account. I say was because he's changed the password on it, so from here out, Brownfoot is just him.
The Question said:
Huge thanks, man. As a gesture of gratitude: Don't go telling tales around the TK schoolyard, but Brownfoot is a communal account. Last night's/early this morning's shenanigans were me. Want in on the password?