a complaint concerning the highest reaction score: is it fair?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i win!, i'm besting yawl at your game.

if you peoples look at the stats. i lead trollkindom' in roll eyes (34,235), 'haha (1,016) reaction score and second in 'likes' (17,253) reaction scores

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What you "win" is being the dumbest black bastard on the planet.

Nice dress :bigass:

OIG.idv4uAee5u6q75ewHsjZ

jack

i lead trollkindom' in roll eyes (34,235), 'haha (1,016) reaction score and second in 'likes' (17,253) reaction scores.

Since you can't read other people stats, as usual I call bullshit on your post. But leading in negs is nothing to be proud of, it just means everyone is done with your bullshit and will be riminding you every time you do something stupid. As far as likes, you gave them all to yourself with your other two accounts. No one else likes your posts but you, dumbass.

Another thing I wouldn't be too proud of. See why I call you a dishonest coward? Because that's what you are .

This is now a spam thread by the way, and will be treated as such going forward.

:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^your^^^^^^^^^^ stupid^^^^^^^^^^vappooper..........^^^

Kid Silly GIF - Kid Silly Lick GIFs

i win!, i'm besting yawl at your game.

if you peoples look at the stats. i lead trollkindom' in roll eyes (34,235), 'haha (1,016) reaction score and second in 'likes' (17,253) reaction scores

its great to be number 1 at something at 'trollkingdom'. it took 12 members to remove from number 1 on the reaction score

Number1 GIF - Number1 GIFs

jack

Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling donut while you're busy flapping those big lips?

jack

I hear you can't be an astronaut because dem big lips dey will 'splode after 10 miles up in altitude.

Amirite? :bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
366: replies
9k: views
date started: june, 9 2023

^^^nice thread me^^^
'trollkingdoms' King Of Bling

this is why i'm hot, yeah. this is why your not, yeah.this is why i'm hot, huh, this is why your not, huh. this is why i'm hot, ooh. this is why your not, ooh. this is why, this is why. this is why i'm hot. this is why, this is why. this is why your not.

Heat Wave Hot Weather Sticker - Heat Wave Hot Weather Beach Day Stickers

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
attention staff: does my reaction counts against other members since i have a minus (-)16,000+ score?

jack

Screen-Shot-2019-12-01-at-1.41.02-PM-600x258-1-640x400.png

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

5ece8715aee6a80397114c07

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Unfair Basketball GIF - Unfair Basketball Loser GIFs

staff members reaction scores:

eggs mayonnaise = 6,244
mentalist = 2,150
cassie = 3,715
gagh = 630

my question be. is how members such as:

synaesthesia, devilman, yahooee, modman and charlemange has more reaction score than messages. i mean! why does they give out thousands of roll-eyes when they don't deserve it?

in my opinion! the reaction score is unfair to the staff and i, who has contributed to our legendary trollkingom

jack

giphy.gif

jack

OIG.U7W8jVLudK3M0pVC_MH1

jack

OIG.HDAFg3ieXoxY8SgWCHlm

jack

OIG.ejoyQrCOPk2A_1vwLxlC

jack

OIG.YzgGLUXmAfVsIoHgH.by

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Unfair Basketball GIF - Unfair Basketball Loser GIFs

staff members reaction scores:

eggs mayonnaise = 6,244
mentalist = 2,150
cassie = 3,715
gagh = 630

my question be. is how members such as:

synaesthesia, devilman, yahooee, modman and charlemange has more reaction score than messages. i mean! why does they give out thousands of roll-eyes when they don't deserve it?

in my opinion! the reaction score is unfair to the staff and i, who has contributed to our legendary trollkingom

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
377: replies
9k: views
date started: june, 9 2023

^^^nice thread me^^^
'trollkingdoms' King Of Bling

this is why i'm hot, yeah. this is why your not, yeah.this is why i'm hot, huh, this is why your not, huh. this is why i'm hot, ooh. this is why your not, ooh. this is why, this is why. this is why i'm hot. this is why, this is why. this is why your not.

Heat Wave Hot Weather Sticker - Heat Wave Hot Weather Beach Day Stickers

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
the reaction score is the most ridiculous function at 'troll kingdom' ever.

what is the purpose of this function?

Among Us Discuss GIF - Among Us Discuss Talk GIFs