A Dr Dace Halloween Special

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Dr Dace sat in his library, full of books about MEAN TOPICS.

"I bet those stupid little snots will knock on my door again this year, DESPITE the traps I set last year!" thought Dr Dace

Dr Dace hated Halloween more then Dr Dave hated people who disliked hats for bats. He even disliked children more then Dr Dave.

"What to do...I know I'm going to ruin halloween for people!" He said aloud.

Dr Daces butler entered

"Excuse me sir, but your spit ball gun has arrived" said the butler.

"EXCELLET, JUST WHAT I NEEDED!" said Dr Dace

An hour later Dr Dace was on the street. It was night, and there were many people out and about trick or treating.

Two youngsters were walking up the street, one dressed like Darth Vader, the other dressed as DJ from the hit sitcom Cat Cleaners.

"Man, that last house SUCKED NOSES, all that cuntscrape gave us was two candy bars!" said the Darth Vader

"Yeah, the BITCH!" said the one dressed as DJ

"You kids, shut the fuck up!" said Dr Dace raising his spit ball gun, filled with artificial spit balls from THE STORE

"Man fuck you, your no Dr Dave, hell your not even The Chinaman!" said DJ

"AHHHH!!!!!" said Dr Dace as he shot both of them with the spit ball gun, they fell to the ground before running away leaving their candy.

"Now to give this candy to me, Dr Dace!" said Dr Dace

"No Dace, this shall not be so!" said a voice from behind him

Dr Dace turned around to see Dr Dave.

"Dave..." said Dace

"Dace..." said Dr Dave

"What the hell do you want, CANT I ruin things!" said Dr Dace

"No Dace, I must stop you, for the good of society, that and I'm early for my gin drinking appointment downtown" said Dr Dave

"Like you can do anything to me!" said Dr Dace

"Oh yeah...I know the one way to get you to reform your ways..." said Dr Dave

"HA, SURE YOU FUCKING DENTIST!"

"See...I was going to tell you I gave your name to the jesus people, to come by and visit you, but not actually do it, well now I texted them your name,address, and when your home, you just had to be rude didn't you!" said Dr Dave

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shouted Dr Dace

"Happy Halloween Dr Dace" said Dr Dave

"Go to hell" said Dr Dace as he ran home to pack and leave town.

"Did you really do it?" asked Tisiphone, who was hiding around a tree she was about to tp.

"No, but Dace doesn't know that...but somebody had to play a trick on him, he really had it coming" said Dr Dave

The End.

Epilogue:

Dr Dave later that evening left Dace a note telling him it was a trick, Dace ended up not moving, but had packed much of this stuff, it would take him some time to unpack.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I bet no one dressed up as Jock!