Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's a bit too far from my house. :(

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I'm going to reread the series after I finish The Plague Dogs. I don't think I'm going to like this next book. Jon chapters are usually not interesting.

Gonad

How long until the tv series greatly diverges from the book series? If Eddard lives it might be worth watching.

CaptainWacky

I like the Jon chapters. Well, not the ones with his naked wife.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It has been so long since I read the series that I can't remember which chapters I didn't like as much as the others.

CaptainWacky

I doubt they'd keep Eddard alive, his death is such a major driving point for the rest of the Starks and their future plots. Sean Bean is awesome though.

Gonad

Not if everyone thinks he's dead only he's still running around doing stuff.

CaptainWacky

DON'T BOTHER, it just says things like "Sean Bean as Eddard Stark" then there's three still images of him (from other movies and tv shows, not even in costume) and so on for the rest of the cast...it's crap.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Well, I already started downloading it and I'm about halfway through. What else has the guy cast as Tryion (Peter Dinklage) been in? (I hope they don't make him clownish).

CaptainWacky

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0227759/

He was in Threshold (Braga's show with Brent Spiner in it.) I doubt GRRM would let them make Tyrion clownish. He's the best character.

CaptainWacky

Don't even remember who that is.

CaptainWacky

is he a good acotr

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Well.. he's hot! lol He's alright, haven't seen him in anything but Stargate Atlantis, his character was kinda lame. Who knows what he'll do with some good writing!

aeommai

cookie?
on an unrelated grrm sidenote, the book is now 1100 pages+, and still growing :O

CaptainWacky

He's a nutter.