A good day to die hard

whisky

Boobie inspector
Not as bad a film as the reviewers would have you beleive.

Sure, the first 15 minutes gives you that worrying Phantom Menace level of bordom, but once that is out the way, then shit starts blowing up for the rest of the movie.

Sure, its not the best die hard movie, but its better than the 4th one.

And those of you watching in america get to hear 12 fucks and one motherfucker, and us in the uk only get 4 and none.

(I've done the research)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'll watch it when it's on HBO, but only because of Jai Courtney.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I can't imagine I'll ever feel like watching it.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Some reviews have been quite scathing about Jai but I have faith on him (unlike the rest of the movie).

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I've read comments from people who are super pissed because John McClane doesn't have a son.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I've gone this long in life without watching a Die Hard movie from start to finish, why break the streak now.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I've read comments from people who are super pissed because John McClane doesn't have a son.

He had a boy and a girl in the first movie, the reporter threatened the mexican maid with deportation if he couldn't get chance to speak to them.

whisky

Boobie inspector
8576.imgcache.jpg

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Well it was a Youtube comment.

Mirah

I love you
I watched it. Only because it was the only movie playing at the time we were at the movies or something like that.
It was okay.
(not really)
The car chase scene was really really really long.

CaptainWacky

How big was Mary Elizabeth Winstead's role (I'm guessing really really small)?

CaptainWacky

I know she's in Die Hard 4 more but that also has Kevin Smith as comic relief, doesn't it? So fuck that.