A list of posters acquired through invasions/counterattacks

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Missmanners joined TK after BobbyT (if I remember right) trolled some shitty Andromeda fan board.

The Saint joined up during the SD.net/TrekBBS/TK love triangle.

CU/Cait/Hambil and a bunch of others came from SlipstreamBBS.

Although we did gain a bunch of members from ExIsle during that campaign we essentially lured them in then trolled them off the board.

Caco was part of some half assed invasion based out of IMDB.

Jillian came from some board called insane asylum or something.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I wonder why we never managed to hang on to any of the strippers? A couple seemed like they were thick-skinned...

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Blade and his skanky wife and kids still live around here, but after they stole TQ's computer and behaved like children IRL, I went back to Stripperweb and deleted my account.
Blade is an admin there.
I thought Shy and Tiff were cool.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yeah that sucked, I think I caught a little of that drama as I was headed out the door. Nothing I hate worse than thieves, especially those that call themselves my friends.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Missmanners joined TK after BobbyT (if I remember right) trolled some shitty Andromeda fan board.

That was Che, it was September 30, 2001 that I created my ezboard account to invade TK, a popup infested mess with less than 20 posts a week. My first post was a request for knitting patterns. I did a real Miss Manners act back then, speaking in 3rd person, admonishing people to use a napkin, leaving trays of cookies for Skin. It was fun!!

;)
mm

Weevil

I wonder why we never managed to hang on to any of the strippers? A couple seemed like they were thick-skinned...
They were fundamentally vacuous people more interesting in IRL shiny things, with the exception of Keekeen/Grammour Boy, who stuck around a little longer but whose intelligence is certainly questionable.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
They were fundamentally vacuous people more interesting in IRL shiny things, with the exception of Keekeen/Grammour Boy, who stuck around a little longer but whose intelligence is certainly questionable.
I thought Tiff was reasonably sharp --far above any of the others, who mostly just knew how to flirt.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I think I originally started posting at TheForce.Net and TrekBBS and introduced BDM to the two places. Somehow, he immigrated to TK and got me to follow.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I thought Tiff was reasonably sharp --far above any of the others, who mostly just knew how to flirt.

Tiff and I had a couple of interesting RT exchanges, an I liked her...I just never really bought the idea they were all who they said they were.

Probably just me.

Seph

Retired Account
i was brought in here by menty going...

"sort it out Seph come play internets, i have this awesome site full of legends and bastards to post on... u will love it... INTERNETS!!!!"

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Caco was part of some half assed invasion based out of IMDB.

There was no invasion, mister. There were like 3 of us that posted, and it was mostly requesting help to get around the new registration crap IMDb had just put in place (in large part because of all the trolls). The person that found this board was ignorant and assumed there would be l33t hackers here.

I just stayed because I apparently enjoy chatting with people twice my age.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Cacophony said:
I just stayed because I apparently enjoy chatting with people twice my age.
D'awwww-- I MEAN. Aren't you supposed to be in school? :meh:

Seph

Retired Account
lol

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Cacophony said:
But it's Saturday!
I hear that in some countries, Saturday's fair game for school. Crack open them sex ed books and do some learnin'!

Seph

Retired Account
i recommend the educational book HUSTLER.

Cover2.jpg