A long time ago, on a yahoo chat group far, far away

whisky

Boobie inspector
There was a bunch of people who talked to each other, and arranged to meat up, then suddenly a few days before we were supposed to meat up, this girl was killed in a car crash, as reported by her brother, using her account.

Some of us were sad, and some of us couldn't help but wonder about the timing, and how come there was nothing on the news about a car crash.

So the meet took place, and drinks were drunk in her memory.

Of course about a week later it turned out this girl was completely fictional, as was her death, and it was just some girl or guys excuse why they couldn't actually meet up with us.

But it was the year 2000, shit happened, and more importantly, sex happened, and at the end of the day, fictional bitches who fake there own death isn't half as important as real bitches who put out for complete strangers.

RIP Yahoo groups.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
THEY'RE MADE OUT OF MEAT!

SAUSAGEMAN

Holy shit, somebody pretended to be a girl?

On the internet?

I'm glad you warned us, Rich - I'll spread the word on Facebook.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Holy shit, a gay being bitter and sarcastic?

On the internet?

I'm glad you warned us, Joffré - I'll spread the word on Facebook.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Those gays!

whisky

Boobie inspector
I bemoan the lack of a "handbag swinging" emoticon.

02280839937292944227.jpg

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Perfect, if only I had some internet SKILLZ SO I COULD MAKE IT FUNNY AND MOVE AND SHIT AND THEN GO ON 4CHAN AND BECOME AN INTERNET CELEBRITY AND SIT IN MY BEDROOM AND SNIGGER BUT STILL HAVE AN OVER INFLATED SENSE OF MY SELF IMPORTANCE BECAUSE I AM REPORTED ON BBBC AND I AM LOVED BY MILLIONS OF OTHER BEDROOM LIVING JSAKDUAWHOIDFJASKDSALKJDLKSAJDLKS

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Everyone has goals in life!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Why do they say that we have goals in life? If the point of a game is to put an object within a goal, why not say, "I have my life in goals."

[beavis]yeah! that way we could SCORE hehehe[/beavis]

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
My only goal is to get through life without a goal.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Because once your life is in the goals you must set new goals. THE JOURNEY AND ALL THAT SHIT.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Harry Kim.