A message to mine enemies.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
If they hate you, if means what youre doing is working.

Karma doesnt mean anything.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
If they hate you, if means what youre doing is working.

Karma doesnt mean anything.

I disagree. Gagh had it right when he posted this:

Depends on your definition of trolling, doesn't it?

I believe trolling to be the ability to fit into a community then offer wildly alternate & highly controversial viewpoints that cause the community to squabble amongst themselves rather than the easy way - make them hate you.

Coming in here and posting utter dribble from the outset and proliferating every post with smileys, overusing the karma function, etc, is not trolling in my book. That's just being a moron. Any fucker can do that if s/he is committed enough to just sit down and do that.

A troll can adapt and use intelligence. Aquehonga shields his like Grammour Boy used to, but he still has no skill at it, because it's the easiest form of the incorrect definition of trolling - acting the idiot. It can be effective if you stick at it long enough. Still ain't trolling ;)

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Gagh is extremely accurate.

Still though, it depends on ones personal goals. If all youre looking for is a cheap laugh by irritating other people, then thats all youre going to work toward.

Aquehogna captured the attention of the Playground. Its thats all he was going for, he succeeded.

Any moron can be an ass and piss everyone off. True. All the more reason why it should be even easier to ignore. He wasnt ignored. Noone made him work at it any harder, so why should he? Everyone played his game whether or not they realized it.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Who the hell thinks Aqua is even worthy of hate?

He gets the same mixture of pity and amusement I have for Luci, Blackfoot, Failcunt, and the rest of the bucket brigade.

As far as this goes:

I believe trolling to be the ability to fit into a community then offer wildly alternate & highly controversial viewpoints that cause the community to squabble amongst themselves rather than the easy way - make them hate you.

Can't it be both?

Falconarg

Rebel
meh is easy to talk when you have a pair of retards in your side(yub,loktar)supporting every shitty post you do
i can have them in my side in 2 weeks if i tried

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Aquehogna captured the attention of the Playground. Its thats all he was going for, he succeeded.

From the method of his posting, it looks like he was trying to fit in. T'Bonz booted him from STBBS for the same behavior that he displays here. Oh, and for the record, he first appeared in GFHH, not TP.

Any moron can be an ass and piss everyone off. True. All the more reason why it should be even easier to ignore. He wasnt ignored. Noone made him work at it any harder, so why should he? Everyone played his game whether or not they realized it.

I prefer to fuck with them. Did you see the meltdown he had when I trashed his karma right after he'd gotten his karma ability back?

From the start I've just been trying to make him cry, not ignore him. Truth be told, he is irritating, but I don't hate him. It's the internet. I don't hate anyone. I would like him to go fuck off to another board, though.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
From the method of his posting, it looks like he was trying to fit in. T'Bonz booted him from STBBS for the same behavior that he displays here. Oh, and for the record, he first appeared in GFHH, not TP.
Being an insufferable prick is a good way to get noticed.

I prefer to fuck with them. Did you see the meltdown he had when I trashed his karma right after he'd gotten his karma ability back?
I did and was quite sad. What I never get is why n00bs get so upset about a negative karma score. It shouldnt mean anything to someone with barely any time invested into the forum.

From the start I've just been trying to make him cry, not ignore him. Truth be told, he is irritating, but I don't hate him. It's the internet. I don't hate anyone. I would like him to go fuck off to another board, though.
That again is a matter of perspective.

He can fuck off and post down here from now on.

classichummus

on a break from forums
I disagree. Gagh had it right when he posted this:

Originally Posted by Gagh
Coming in here and posting utter dribble from the outset and proliferating every post with smileys, overusing the karma function, etc, is not trolling in my book. That's just being a moron. Any fucker can do that if s/he is committed enough to just sit down and do that.

I post utter dribble too and I'm :cool: :techman:. I like smilies too!!! :peace: :eek:k: I also like to use "the karma function." Does this make me a moron too:phpquestion:

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
meh is easy to talk when you have a pair of retards in your side(yub,loktar)supporting every shitty post you do
i can have them in my side in 2 weeks if i tried

So you want to have gay sex with Yub and Loktar? That's nice...

I post utter dribble too and I'm :cool: :techman:. I like smilies too!!! :peace: :eek:k: I also like to use "the karma function." Does this make me a moron too:phpquestion:

No, you're a moron for other reasons :p

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up

No, because you add to the discussion instead of screaming "LOOK AT ME! I'M A SMILEY AFICIONADO! I'M AN ATTENTION AFICIONADO, TOO! LOOK AT ME!"