Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A proposal

S. SaDiablo

If I willingly leave TK and do not post again (no duals, nothing) will you accept a truce?

What I'm offering is one less twat in exchange for you leaving my friends (everyone else on that list) alone.

They would never keep their word. And we don't all want less twat :) So stick around. Fuck them.

S. SaDiablo said:
If I willingly leave TK and do not post again (no duals, nothing) will you accept a truce?

What I'm offering is one less twat in exchange for you leaving my friends (everyone else on that list) alone.
LMFAO. :D

That actually made me laugh.

S. SaDiablo said:
You don't have to stop posting. You could simply confine the vanity to the Tea Room.

Come now, child - you must have something of greater worth to me. Being a messenger isn't cheap, you know...

Where do you live, anyway?

Messenger said:
You don't have to stop posting. You could simply confine the vanity to the Tea Room.

Come now, child - you must have something of greater worth to me. Being a messenger isn't cheap, you know...

Where do you live, anyway?

Name your price.

Name names, please. It sounds like some people need to be taught that some twats have teeth.

That's pretty much against the sprit of TK.

The self-sacrificing retreat is bad form. You should instead extend the claws, load the shot-guns and ready the nukes for the attack.

I'll bring popcorn.

Sadistic Bastard said:
That's pretty much against the sprit of TK.

The self-sacrificing retreat is bad form. You should instead extend the claws, load the shot-guns and ready the nukes for the attack.

I'll bring popcorn.

With all due respect, fuck the spirit of TK.

I care more about my friends than a message board.

S. SaDiablo said:
Name your price.
Nothing will get me to halt the reconquista of Troll Kingdom for trolls.

However, it would be enough to confine your vanity stuff (And not the intelligent stuff I'm sure you're capable of, I wouldn't want you posting only in the Tea Room or anything) to the Tea Room.

That's what it's there for.

Your friends probably aren't nearly as rational as you are.... they'd never go out on a limb like this.

Messenger said:

However, it would be enough to confine your vanity stuff (And not the intelligent stuff I'm sure you're capable of, I wouldn't want you posting only in the Tea Room or anything) to the Tea Room.

Your friends probably aren't nearly as rational as you are.... they'd never go out on a limb like this.

If I agree to those terms...what's in it for me?

Messenger said:

I've got new terms. You confine YOUR troll stuff to the bottom three forums, and I'll decide not to destroy you.