Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A proposal

If this is a troll it's the mother fucking stupidest troll ever.

If it isn't a troll, God damn Sadi, what kind of spinelss cunts do you call friends? I hate people that come to TK and can't take a little heat. I've said it before and I'll say it again, when I first got to TK some of the people here were fucking brutal. Master Pain, Yo., hell even Mal was a giant uncircumsized prick for a while and fucking Joker...Shit.

He is, Lilith. I have nothing against him. Or Mentalist. Or Messenger. Or GTC. Or Laker Girl. So, really, what's the point of this?

You do your thing, we'll do ours...

philosophy.jpg

Even now vanity is so secure in the heart of TK that everyone wants to be admired: even I who write this, and you who read this. The surest cure for vanity is loneliness. Every user is prompted by the love of himself to imagine that he possesses some qualities, superior, either in kind or degree, to those which he sees allotted to the rest of the world; but mediocrities are not entitled to be vain.

Lord Raffles said:
Even now vanity is so secure in the heart of TK that everyone wants to be admired: even I who write this, and you who read this. The surest cure for vanity is loneliness. Every user is prompted by the love of himself to imagine that he possesses some qualities, superior, either in kind or degree, to those which he sees allotted to the rest of the world; but mediocrities are not entitled to be vain.

Have I told you lately to shut the fuck up? Just checking

You too Henoch. Shut the fuck up.