A question for mozart

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Elrod said:
Well, Tweedledee and Tweedledum have each been heard from several times, as expected, but still no Mozart. How disappointing. :(

Yes I see you and Mr Toad have been quite busy stalking middle aged men on the internets again.

You didn't think I thought this was about me did you? :bigass:

jack

But by all means, keep posting :bigass:

jack said:
Yes I see you and Mr Toad have been quite busy stalking middle aged men on the internets again.

You didn't think I thought this was about me did you? :bigass:
Well, no... you're about as far away as someone can get from "middle aged" and still be breathing.

jack

Elrod said:
Well, no... you're about as far away as someone can get from "middle aged" and still be breathing.

If you were any more pwned by my age :) LULZ

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Jack, could you at least get a better looking guy in your avatar if Elrod's going to copy it?

At least that way I could have some double eye candy while browsing the board ;)

jack said:
If you were any more pwned by my age :) LULZ
I think the person who empties your colostomy bag is more pwned by your age than I'll ever be, but whatever.

Wait a minute... you didn't think I thought you thought this was about you did you? ZOMG!

Cacophony said:
Jack, could you at least get a better looking guy in your avatar if Elrod's going to copy it?

At least that way I could have some double eye candy while browsing the board ;)
Do you like guys in thongs?

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Elrod said:
Do you like guys in thongs?
Not particularly.

And I was talking to jack, not you.

jack

This thread is getting funnier quickly.