A serious, concentrated effort to improve the quality of the Mine Field

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Starts today. I'm sick of the perception of the Mine Field as some kind of joke forum. Things are gong to change. Whether YOU want them to or not. I and my agents shall gently nudge those who are under-performing to improve their post quality, using peer pressure as our most potent weapon. Those who continue to perform below Mine Field standards over an extended peroid of time will be cajooled and downright bullied off the board. FORWARD, TO VICTORY.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
CaptainWacky said:
Starts today. I'm sick of the perception of the Mine Field as some kind of joke forum. Things are gong to change. Whether YOU want them to or not. I and my agents shall gently nudge those who are under-performing to improve their post quality, using peer pressure as our most potent weapon. Those who continue to perform below Mine Field standards over an extended peroid of time will be cajooled and downright bullied off the board. FORWARD, TO VICTORY.
Like I don't get enough of this talk at work...NO PLACE IS SAFE ANYMORE!

*cuts self some more*

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
This isn't the time for soundbites.. but let me just say, I feel the hand of history on my crotch and it's giving a good squeeze!

CaptainWacky

The Dork Lord said:
Is this yet another dork hate thread?

Self-pity is MY Mine Field thing.

whisky

Boobie inspector
the 15th of November is when everything changes, you have to be ready

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I haven't got my pack lunch ready! I want to go on this new and exciting adventure but I am nervous.

This peer pressure stuff sound fearful

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
If pee pressure doesn't work I've got a cattle prod!

CaptainWacky

whisky said:
the 15th of November is when everything changes, you have to be ready

We need a pterrodactal.

(I know I spelt that wrong.)

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I'm not entirely sure what this thing entails but BAH GAWD I support it wholeheartedly, especially if it involves more PEE PRESSURE.

CaptainWacky

Noticing Cassie's typo of "peer pressure" as "pee pressure" (unless it was inentional on her part, in which case, EXTRA POINTS) is exactly the kind of observational humour the new Mine Field needs.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
ALL THOSE WHO DON'T COMPLY WILL BE HOSED!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
FBI is one of the new breed of mine fielders. I feel I may be slipping behind the times with my celebrity sperm jokes.

I will be like one of those russian leaders from the 1980's who was airbrushed out of the photo's soon. I will be hosed down with cassie pee before being erased from everyones memory.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
There are worse ways to go IMO!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The FBI is on the case!

LOL.. I remember when you had that pink haired girl and her foot in your av. GOOD TIMES.

CaptainWacky

There is also no place for DizzlePro15 in the new Mine Field, so he better not show up...