A site just begging for it...

Friday

Bazinga!
The Farmville website is full of players who take the game waaaaay too seriously. I could see where it would be fun to twist their farmin' panties into a knot. An example of a thread:

http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?t=242469

LEXI ~URGENT! Help with People attacking each other PLEASE

Okay, I am just about ready to abandon my farm on farmville because of all the rude accusations about people not leaving adopted animals in the gift box. This is ridiculous and unnecessary.

Zynga ~ LEXI~ PLEASE straighten out this rumor going around. It is totally ruining the game. Please are saying horrible things to each other, calling each other names and belittling people adopting lost animals. This game always fostered friendship and helping each other and I think that is the intension of Farmville but this rumor is just making it horrible to adopt animals. PLEASE POST SOMETHING FROM ZYNGA STATING THIS IS NOT TRUE SO WE CAN POST YOUR RESPONSE IN FACEBOOK TO STOP THE HARASSMENT OF OTHER PLAYERS. Together we can put an end to the harrassment of other players and clarify that the number of people adopting lost animals is at random and has nothing to do with keeping it in the gift box. PLEASE I BEG YOU.. DO SOMETHING.. I LOVE FARMVILLE BUT THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH!

Yeah, these people have lost touch with reality. IDK, I thought it would be amusing to watch you people do what you do. Think about it! :D

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Yeah, these people have lost touch with reality. IDK, I thought it would be amusing to watch you people do what you do. Think about it! :D

What exactly is you people?

Friday

Bazinga!

Friday

Bazinga!
Osama...I just don't feel like it. And I'm not asking anybody to do anything. I thought I would just bring something to the table. Take it or leave it. No skin off my nose. I'll be farming either way. :D

OS@M@'s Dick

Osama...I just don't feel like it. And I'm not asking anybody to do anything. I thought I would just bring something to the table. Take it or leave it. No skin off my nose. I'll be farming either way. :D

TRANSLATION: IM SHIT I NEED HELP YOU GUYS MAKE ME LOOK BIG.

SERIOUSLY NEXT TIME YOU BRING SOMETHING. ASK YOURSELF 'DO I LOOK NEEDY'

Friday

Bazinga!
Heh. Apparently not...

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
LOL That could be a fun troll. I think Farmville sucks big time, though.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
That's not saying much.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
If SimFarm ran under Vista, I'd hunt down a copy and send it to you. Now that was a fucking awesome game.