A summary of my day:

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Woke up at approximately 9:00 AM. Didn't eat breakfast; played a few games on DotA on my LAN with my roommates. Worked on my papers. At about 12:30, made and ate two chicken sandwiches for lunch. More DotA. Collected my mail, I'm now and ordained minister, and I have the ID card to prove it! Biked to Best Buy and impulsively bought Rock Band, got back to my apartment at about 5:30. Set up Rock Band; all of my roommates and a few of our friends gathered around the TV. Spent most of the rest of the night playing Rock Band together, thought I took a break at 10:30 and went to Subway and got a foot long sub with bacon, ham, roast beef, and swiss cheese for dinner. Also ordered a 50 ounce soda, but it fell over in my car on the way back. :( Got back to my apartment, played some more Rock Band, cleaned up after the awesome Rock Party (i.e., threw the trash to the balcony across from mine, lol), then started posting this.

So tell us about your day!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Thursday, 27th of Feb
Woken up by alarm at 5:30
Breakfast, shower.
7:30 to 01:00 Work at workplace no. 1
Quick Lunch
01:45 to 03:00 Work at workplace no. 2
break
04:00 to 10:00 Work at workplace no. 3

All interspersed with brainless TK posting :D

Sometime around 00:00 sleep.
No, that is not my usual routine. Thankfully ;)

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Dual, could we switch places, please? Just for one day? I promise I'll even look up what DotA is beforehand :D

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I'd KILL for an office job!

I have like 4 years office experience from the Marines, but all I can get is fast food and temp :(

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'd KILL for an office job!

I have like 4 years office experience from the Marines, but all I can get is fast food and temp :(

I had an office job with benefits :(

I guess I was too nice a guy to be a tax collector for NYS. I only lasted about 6 months. Now I sit on the phone for 8 hours and do surveys for Verizon with no benefits.:(

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I had an office job with benefits :(

I guess I was too nice a guy to be a tax collector for NYS. I only lasted about 6 months. Now I sit on the phone for 8 hours and do surveys for Verizon with no benefits.:(

I tried telemarketing for ten minutes and quit.

Fuck that.