A very TK Christmas Special

Donovan

beer, I want beer
[YOUTUBE]6dV8P9u-EV8[/YOUTUBE]

For your holiday enjoyment. I'm pretty sure you won't see this one on regular tv...it's long but worth it, and no commercial breaks!

Seph

Retired Account
lol

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Seph

Retired Account
yer its funny i ripped it strait of utube cheers

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
OMG LOL! That was one hell of a Christmas story!

Oh, Menty: 'Island of Misfit Sex Toys' to be the new Badlands description pretty please??

Donovan

beer, I want beer
OMG LOL! That was one hell of a Christmas story!

Oh, Menty: 'Island of Misfit Sex Toys' to be the new Badlands description pretty please??

LOL the vibrator who was afraid of the dark...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^I watched it at work and got caught laughing about that one in particular. You should have seen me trying to explain the source of my amusement to my boss... rofl

Donovan

beer, I want beer
^I watched it at work and got caught laughing about that one in particular. You should have seen me trying to explain the source of my amusement to my boss... rofl

oops I shoulda tagged it NSFW, I just figured if it's on TK you already assume that...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Nah, no prob... he's cool with NSFW material, I just don't feel especially comfortable talking about vibrators and their neuroses with my boss, know what I mean? ;)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Nah, no prob... he's cool with NSFW material, I just don't feel especially comfortable talking about vibrators and their neuroses with my boss, know what I mean? ;)

Or the homophobic strapon lol.