jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
"clamis"??

jack

"transposition"?

Iyhara

I'm high
Marquis is too dumb to be Wordin. I wasted enough time digging through the archives reading Wordin's verbose shit.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Apparently, some clueless idiot actually went digging through the archives to ascertain jacques' random claim that I am some older poster.

Nice work, jacques. :) Your outdated antics seem to work on some people, after all.

jack

Do you suffer from Tourettes, Wordin?

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Marquis is too dumb to be Wordin. I wasted enough time digging through the archives reading Wordin's verbose shit.

Completely ridiculous.

To say that someone is "dumb" by virtue of them not being "verbose" shows how much of an impressionable dimwit you are.

jack

First you deny that you are the dual, then you defend the attack on the dual.

LOL

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
It's fun to threaten you Wordin. I always get the response I'm looking for.

Jack sweetheart, u shuld take it easy with the marquis thing....... ;)

jack

Really? Why is that?

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Well I don't mean to burst the whole drama bubble etc, but Marquis some prior tk poster? :p:p

Rly

jack

Yeah well, that one's old news.

jack

Who, me? Serious? What do you mean? It IS Wordin. I thought everyone knew that.

Iyhara

I'm high
Completely ridiculous.

To say that someone is "dumb" by virtue of them not being "verbose" shows how much of an impressionable dimwit you are.

Can it, 'Frenchie'. I really don't give a fuck what or who you are, though I have seen Parisian sewer rats at the circus that are smarter than you.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I always though the Marquis was Raffles toned down a smidge, but that's probably just me.