Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi is Dead.

Messenger said:
You've demonstrated nothing but the opposite.

roflx.gif

What can I say? Your just too stupid to know! I dont hold it against you! I drive the Short Bus! I am here to help! Where would you like to go little fella?

I'm simply delivering in kind, poopy pants. But I'll tell ya what.

If you are able to ignore me and quit derailing this thread, I will put you on my ignore list, and let you insult and slam me all you please, for whatever period of time you choose, twatboy.

Messenger said:
I'm simply delivering in kind, poopy pants. But I'll tell ya what.

If you are able to ignore me and quit derailing this thread, I will put you on my ignore list, and let you insult and slam me all you please, for whatever period of time you choose, twatboy.

Lol... yay I am winning! no really, you derailed it first when you got OFF topic to talk about my rage.

So go ahead IGNORE ME! Too bad you may not get to see all the juicy insults I pass off about you!

Don't touch that dial!

Stay Tuned!

How to raise US troop Morale:

"You don't have to go to Iraq, and everyone over there is going to be home in two weeks. We have decided to invade Maui instead."

Sadistic Bastard said:
How to raise US troop Morale:

"You don't have to go to Iraq, and everyone over there is going to be home in two weeks. We have decided to invade Maui instead."

That would do it! I am all for bringing our boys and girls back home. Especially since Bush Bitch wont do his fucking duties and defend them!
Bush is becoming a coward dog in almost every way Kerry is.

I hope the last thing Zarqawi saw was looking up from that stretcher at the uniform of a United States soldier.

Too bad we couldn't have cut his head off with a dull knife, as he personally did to his terror victims.

-Ogami

Ogami said:
I hope the last thing Zarqawi saw was looking up from that stretcher at the uniform of a United States soldier.

Too bad we couldn't have cut his head off with a dull knife, as he personally did to his terror victims.

-Ogami

Ahhhh.....I certainly agree with you!!!!!

Ogami said:

Last I heard, he didn't die immediately. His eyes were open, and he was concious as soldiers were carrying him on the stretcher. He mumbled something that wasn't understood and then died. Good riddance to scum. Now let's get the rest of the scumbags. May he rot in hell, and I hope Allah will be quite pissed at him.

-Ogami

As much as I agree with you, I'm glad it didn't happen since that would only make the U.S. look even worse in the eyes of the world.

Zodiac said:
They never failed to mention how 'there were many more!,' like it was a pilot episode of a Saturday morning cartoon.

I'm surprised one Iraqi correspondant had the balls and authority to answer 'No' to the question of whether or not this will have any real effect on the insurgency.

You should check out Frontline's program "The Insurgency," MX. It's really the most cogent look at who we're fighting that I've seen. But one way of looking at things is that Zarqawi wasn't part of the insurgency, he was the leader of the international jihad in Iraq. This DOES matter to the international jihadists, but not so much to the indigenous insurgents.

I think the statement by al-Qaida in the Land of the Two Rivers was interesting, because it was correct that those who are fighting for Zarqawi will be discouraged and turn back, but those fighting for God will be replenished in the martyr's blood. Ironic, if you ask me: I think a lot of their foot soldiers will in fact be disheartened -- and if they listen to their own propaganda, they might realize that they're not fighting "for the sake of God" but for their own selfish and bloodthirsty reasons.

But don't get confused: Zarqawi was a charismatic, death-obsessed nihilist in Muslim's clothing. His killing is the best thing to happen in America's fight against its terrorist opponents since the arrest of Khalid Shaykh Muhammad a couple years back.*

*America's fight against terrorists is basically nothing but a manhunt, so successes are always killings. If our system wasn't hopelessly broken, we might be able to fight the root causes of terrorism (primarily, the failure of public institutions in the Middle East) instead of manhunting.

RuReddy wrote:

Ahhhh.....I certainly agree with you!!!!!

Hey RU, good to see ya.

A Karas wrote:

As much as I agree with you, I'm glad it didn't happen since that would only make the U.S. look even worse in the eyes of the world.

You're right, although it is interesting that Zarqawi personally murdered hundreds if not thousands of innocent Iraqis, and the world condemnation for him was decidedly less than the ire reserved for Coalition troops.

-Ogami

Back