mouse_003.jpg

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
MICE IS NICE
ON TEH ICE
EATING RICE

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I dont want the Feeder Mice to be eaten. I just think they are cutier than house mice.

Love Child

One Love
Due to popular demand ;)

n561006511_297303_9622.jpg

Be kind bitches.

You are cute SuN. I like your cute little nose and your sultry eyes and dark hair. Who are you with in this picture? What are you doing? Why are you posing behind those people? Who took the pic? Cute red nails, do you do them yourself?

SuN

Friendz
Drinking beer @ summer daze festivallll
Those are strangers in front of the stage
Mate behind cam
Isn't it obvious I did my nails myself?

Yub

Anachrophobic
I can't stand to live here tho. The weather's shit and the whole damn state is AFL crazy. Melbourne's a nice enough city to visit from time to time, but I'd rather go back to Far North Queensland.

SuN

Ooooh yaaa, where abouts? Seems liek a different country up thar.
Is that where ur originally from?

Yas AFL sux, but i enjoy our 4 seasons in a day, it means i get to wear a dress and a jacket ;)
Plus tis a pretty kewl city with teh mish-mash of culture and well represented arts of allllll kinds.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I'm a New South Welshman, a Novocastrian by birth. But I crept my way up the coast over the years. Cairns is my town. In a perfect world, I'd fly up every winter and summer in Melbourne.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh, duh! *slaps herself* :duh:

HA: found New South Wales and Cairns! So, why the summer in Melbourne - is the climate better, or is it because of the bigtown entertainment?

Yub

Anachrophobic
It seems like a city I could enjoy. Arts and such. Brisbane is the same. Sydney, however is a giant shithole, with few redeeming qualities.