Actually got stuck today on writing...

BitchSlapSmitty

It probably didn't help that I was trying to write the script in the lounge, and I was being nagged at by pregnant 20 year olds that needs attention.

But yea, I packed away the original start of a script that needs to be done a.s.a.p and I found what I was writing today just not as good as what I wrote previously.

So's, I tell myself, that a good writer, or a resourceful writer wont let that challenge halt production...still...it sucks not having the fire in the belly that comes from an idea that's explosive and compels, no demands that you lay pen to paper.

BitchSlapSmitty

Yea, having only four days of work makes the week actually seem longer to me, and everything just fucking drags...car breaking down again doesn't help either.

Also, I find that when it concerns scripting, deciding on the right format can be so much of a chore that it dulls the experience.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Smitty, I haven't quite finished the story about the guy who falls from the roof....got behind on my reading here & you've been posting so much lately I can't track it down again...where the heck is it?

p.s. - I've enjoyed what I've read thus far greatly. really vivid dialogue
C2

BitchSlapSmitty

Curious it's on the thread titled: When Smittty tried to write. You may have to scroll down a bit, and thanks.

BitchSlapSmitty

Watched the Kingdom of Heaven on ppv.

WHO'S READY TO WRITE? CAUSE i AM!@

BitchSlapSmitty

Fuck i'm stuck again!