Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ADMIN: Thread derailment in progress

Shut up while we derail you.

Which was better, Ish: The cheese pizza or the mozzerella croissaint?

Alex Buchet said:
I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.

Suck it, asshole.

dude, if the thread topic is thread derailment, then the only way to talk on topic to going to have to be talking about THE BLACK HOLE.

bob%20BLACK%20HOLE.jpg

I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.

I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.

a

r

e

y

o

u

e

x

p

e

r

i

e

n

c

e

d

I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.

OMGQUOTE=jack]I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.

a

r

e

y

o

u

e

x

p

e

r

i

e

n

c

e

d

I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.[/QUOTE]

holy fucvk
jack said:
OMGQUOTE=jack]I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.

a

r

e

y

o

u

e

x

p

e

r

i

e

n

c

e

d

[/QUOTE]

I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.[/QUOTE]

I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

jack said:

=jack]I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
=jack]I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.

I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

suck it, gnome

[/QUOTE]

suck it, gnome

I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.I am not the subject of this thread, however. This thread is about thread derailment. Please return to the topic at hand, bellboy.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@*()#@&%*()!@#&(*$@!&*(%&*)!@#%!_@#$_*!*$!@$!@)*($)!)%()!*$)*@(%*><!>?1.2,3/1@

jack said:
is that a Pinot Noir?

No clue. Knowing Menty, it's probably just cheap toilet water with an expensive looking label.

I bet it's so bad Michael Jackson wouldn't let his kids drink it. :(