After Sex one Valentines day

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
I asked, "Can I go play Xbox now?" The year before that I snuck off to play.

Pretty bad.

Y'know what would be worse?

To sit up in bed and say things like:

"How long did it take you to come?"

"You aren't going to want more later are you?"

"Y'know what I'd really like right now...?"

Mirah

I love you
The year you snuck off to play-- was that the one outside up against the tree? I'd search for the thread but I suspect it is gone now.

I must correct you on this and forgot to do so earlier, but that whole tree thing was not on Valentines day.

We should try to play and fuck.

Its always funny to be in the pre game lobby and hear some orgasmic pleasure happening on the other side, or no, it really isn't because hey "Can you shut up and let me play some Halo?"

Or the one time when I heard something like that and could only hear in proximity but kept going back to listen, I felt so dirty, but it was hot.

LOL good thing there aren't kids who play that game?! Thats why its rated M FOlKS!

after sex today I realized I was alone

Look at it this way, if you are disapointed you have only yourself to blame? Not really comforting tho is it?

Mmmm...never really was tempted to play X-box after sex. My partners usually have a hard time sneaking away as either A) they're still asleep from the swooning or B) I haven't un-tied them yet.
Still, if she asked nicely...and if she was able to play while bent over the chair...mmmm...

-SB

That is the only way I play! No, not really, but I wouldn't mind. It would be enjoyable.