Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agatha All Along

I'm absolutely giddy over how GAY this show is, and how it gets GAYER every episode lol.

Patti LuPone deserves an Emmy for this episode. She SERVED. The one thing I'm confused about is why she assumed she would need to sacrifice herself to save the others and complete the trial. All she needed was a better grip on the table, and she could have caught up with the others after re-flipping the tower. Maybe she just wanted to end things this way, since she doesn't exist in linear time... is she not dead after all? We shall see.

"You look pleased with your look!" "Well if the cheekbones fit..." LOL Joe Locke must have relished saying that line...

The one thing I'm confused about is why she assumed she would need to sacrifice herself to save the others and complete the trial. All she needed was a better grip on the table, and she could have caught up with the others after re-flipping the tower. Maybe she just wanted to end things this way, since she doesn't exist in linear time... is she not dead after all? We shall see.
The episode starts with her falling to her death then she jumps back to the present, so she already knew she was destined to die and I guess if she tried to change that it would fuck everything up. And she was becoming so unstuck in time that she accepted this was her death.