Alesha Dixon CAN'T SPEAK PROPER

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She always says "you was" instead of "you were". SATURDAY NIGHT TV IS KILLING CHILDREN.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It doesn't matter, all the kids are watching the X Factor. (Stacey to win, Danyl out of tune, Jedward to chase Simon Cowell out of country)

CaptainWacky

It doesn't matter, all the kids are watching the X Factor. (Stacey to win, Danyl out of tune, Jedward to chase Simon Cowell out of country)

I thought you stopped watching?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Danni apologised the next day. "I'm a proper old hag and my comments about the fag were totally out of line", she said. So I gave in and started watching again.

CaptainWacky

There's more reasons to not watch than homophobia!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, but the homoerotic twink twincest makes up for it.

CaptainWacky

IF YOU SAY SO

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
I like dixons legs, she has nice legs, fuck cares what she saying, like thay say cum on the thigh then say bye bye...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Cheryl Cole is also hot, remember.

CaptainWacky

Oh, I'd have sex on both of them, make no mistake about it. Doesn't mean they're not thick, innit.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Cheryl used the word "provocative" a couple of weeks back when she really wanted to say "whore". She's learning.

CaptainWacky

She were a good dancer too!

CaptainWacky

So now they've replaced Brucie with the MUCH YOUNGER AND SEXIER Ronnie Corbett. Is there no DEPTH the BBC won't STOOP TO?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
lol, I tuned in just to see how they'd deal with Brucie gone. They could hardly have had Tess "Dead Behind the Eyes" Daly hosting alone!

CaptainWacky

From what I saw, she mostly did and Ronnie just sat in the audience for the rest of the show. Claudia "weirdly sexy somtimes in a freaky faced way" Winkleman seemed to be interviewing people too.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Somebody attacked Claudia Winkelman with a can of Wood Stain several years ago. She now does exactly what it says on the tin (gives the male dancers blowjobs, or something).