Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alex Buchet.

I did clean it up.

Fag.

I just pointed out to him what you were doing,(again)

Fag.

And trust me, I want blood for the two minutes it took me to merge all those threads.

You think he knows the difference between irony and sarcasm?

Most comiconers don;t; I've had that discussion more than once.

Dictionary.com said:
sar·casm /ˈsɑrkæzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sahr-kaz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

notice the OR in the first definition

Dictionary.com said:
sar·casm (sär'kāz'əm) Pronunciation Key
n.
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

Notice it say OFTEN ironic; not ALWAYS

LOL @ Pickle trying to think. Tell me, what is "sarcastic language" if not language employed ironically?

You need to use a better dictionary than dictionary dot com.

Sarcasm. A form of verbal irony, expressing sneering, personal disapproval in the guise of praise. (Oddly enough, sarcastic remarks are often used between friends, perhaps as a somewhat perverse demonstration of the strength of the bond--only a good friend could say this without hurting the other's feelings, or at least without excessively damaging the relationship, since feelings are often hurt in spite of a close relationship. If you drop your lunch tray and a stranger says, "Well, that was really intelligent," that's sarcasm. If your girlfriend or boyfriend says it, that's love--I think.)

http://home.cfl.rr.com/eghsap/apterms.html