Alexandra Wallace: The most Hated person (By Asians) in America

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
OH NO SHE DIDN'T :eek:

[youtube]lg3tIERI-D4[/youtube]

Take a look at all the response videos that asian community at UCLA posted about her afterwards :twisted:

The Question

Eternal
I'd titfuck her into a coma.

starguard

I'd titfuck her into a coma.

:lol:

She's decided to flee..

Student leaves UCLA following racist YouTube rant
Published: Saturday, March 19, 2011

The UCLA student behind the video below announced in a statement to The Daily Bruin that she will be leaving the school immediately.

Here is here statement:

"In an attempt to produce a humorous YouTube video, I have offended the UCLA community and the entire Asian culture," Wallace writes in her apology letter. "I am truly sorry for the hurtful words I said and the pain it caused to anyone who watched the video. Especially in the wake of the ongoing disaster in Japan, I would do anything to take back my insensitive words

I'll bet her friends at home are all laughing their asses off high-fiveing the hell out of her right now!!

The Question

Eternal
:lol:

She's decided to flee..

I'll bet her friends at home are all laughing their asses off high-fiveing the hell out of her right now!!

Yeah, she's so horribly, horribly racist.

[YOUTUBE]VAE83ZgsPBE[/YOUTUBE]

The Question

Eternal
SHE'S RACIST!!! Oh, right, forgot -- it's only racist if a white chick does it.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
What are you opinoins on this Lucy? :)

On what? I never watched the damn thing. You would I should? I thought my opinion did not matter to you? Please, make up your mind.

starguard

On what? I never watched the damn thing. You would I should? I thought my opinion did not matter to you? Please, make up your mind.

Seeing that some woman in the same mindset as yourself, got totally PWNED by the entire Asian community at U.C.L.A., I figured you might have something to say in her behalf! ;)

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Seeing that some woman in the same mindset as yourself, got totally PWNED by the entire Asian community at U.C.L.A., I figured you might have something to say in her behalf! ;)

I still haven't watched it since you clearly do not wish my opinion on the matter. Now, do remain silent.

The Question

Eternal
only the fat ones :)

She's fat? Her face doesn't show it. But her gigantic titties sure do! (Although, come on, blonde college girl in southern California, you know those things have gotta be as fake as an Obama promise.)

The Question

Eternal
We know what her future will be. It will be THIS:

[YOUTUBE]jBP3WP8MLaE[/YOUTUBE]