Watch It
Is Sex. So if YOU have a problem with it
Then YOU can post somewhere else
FuckWits.
That is the only reason I have ever used this forum
Sex and Spam.

Mistress_of_the_sea

The One The Many
I love it when you talk this way. Tell me more! Are you going to punish me?

Love Child

One Love
Is Sex. So if YOU have a problem with it
Then YOU can post somewhere else
FuckWits.
That is the only reason I have ever used this forum
Sex and Spam.

Why are you even giving in to them?
Loktar and Dork Lord make just as much sex posts as you.
The only people or person that never really liked it or made a comment about it was kitty, J & L, and SuN. They too post about sex. This tells me they have it bad for either Loktar or Pickle. Also why do they judge your sex life when they post about thier getting high? Do they think they are that moral?
Kitty and J&L have been succesful in bringing down the badlands. You let them, Pickle let them and Loktar let them.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
The only people or person that never really liked it or made a comment about it was kitty, J & L, and SuN. They too post about sex. This tells me they have it bad for either Loktar or Pickle. Also why do they judge your sex life when they post about thier getting high? Do they think they are that moral?
Kitty and J&L have been succesful in bringing down the badlands. You let them, Pickle let them and Loktar let them.

You're right; the Badlands have been horribly corrupted. Purging flame is the only way to correct this.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect

I post about sex? Where besides my parody thread?

LC, I played that fiddle to test the waters to what might upset you. Its been months but you never took any of the bait.

What Im curious about is how Ive brought the Badlands down? Alot of shit has gone on down here, but Ive have nothing to do with it. Cow and Dual never sought my counsel. I didnt create the Badlands democracy. Im not driving posters away.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

I'm sorry Master I have failed in protecting the honor and integrity of the Badlands. I accept whatever punishment you see fit.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
The only people or person that never really liked it or made a comment about it was kitty, J & L, and SuN. They too post about sex. This tells me they have it bad for either Loktar or Pickle.

I don't think anyone believes this tripe.

Try harder.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
And LC is the bad girl for turning us into these...creatures.

Sycophants or monsters: is there no other choice?