Am I depressed or just tired

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
HAVE NO ENERGY WHATSOEVER, I'M DROPPING WEIGHT (not that I have a problem with that) NOT TAKING MY MEDS BECAUSE I THINK THEY MAKE ME FEEL WORSE AND OMG IF HE COMES DOWN TO MY HOUSE AGAIN AND STARTS SEX BUT DOESN'T FINISH IT I'M GOING TO HAVE TO RAPE HIM MAYBE I'M COMING DOWN WITH A SICKENESS LIKE THE FLU SHIT THAT'S GOING AROUND OUR OFFICE ALL I WANT TO DO IS SLEEP AND PLAY MY GAMES SOCIOPATH MODE I DON'T WANT TO BE AT THE OFFICE AND CAPTION SNOOOOOOKIE'S POOP ANYMORE I HAD A FLAT TIRE YESTERDAY FUCK EVERYTHING I WANT TO MOVE TO THE FOREST AND LIVE IN A COTTAGE

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
STAB HIM.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Apparently, if u cut an onion in half it absorbs air borne germs/bacteria
some thoughtful dude chose to put half of one under a microscope after some farm wife had been practicing it for years & staying healthy throughout epidemics, and lo and behold the mofo was full of bacteria like a damn magnet.

Try that and get some meat, meat is always nom, esp BBQ'd!!!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I have been craving a big, fat, bloody steak.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
God damn fuck yes!

See!! See!! See I toldu u were awesome, why the fuck doesnt any1 listen!

Dr Dave

pillzlol
From what I understand depression can cause one to be tired.

Sounds like you got other things going on as well though.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
You're tirpressed.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
It's definitely HIM. Coitus interruptus is only used by Catholics for birth control. Is he Catholic? Try a Protestant, or better yet, a nice jewish guy who will treat you like a princess.

Don't go to the forest and in a cottage. For one, the cottage is always a shanty on the edge of collapse, which will mirror your depressed state of mind. Two, someone necro'd a thread by D. Rabbit and that's what she did (moved to a cottage in the forest). She went a little wonky and became a stalker at a distance with some fifth rate gay actor and started having astral sex with something named "Pooky" that may or may not have been the gay actor, or her teddy bear. It was never explained fully to everyone's satisfaction - not that she had satisfaction either. If you get the itch to close the escrow on that shanty, re-read that thread!!

I think it would be helpful to your depression if you went to a spa and spent the day there being pampered. Get the works: facial, manni-pedi (although I do recommend Manny), hair color, cut, full body wrap, mud bath. Yes, you can do most of that in your backyard with a water hose and a shovel and kiddy pool, but let others help you out.

Remember, you deserve better than what you've given yourself. Live, take chances, get a new boyfriend or add a new one to your string. Treat yourself the way you want to be treated. Everyone else will fall in line.