Am I real

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think I get less and less real every day and I may well have passed the point where I could be considered "real" by even the loosest definition.

hhhhhhhhhhhhh

hjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibrain melting

fslka
disappoitng
can't feel
jaslkga kfh
fj ccan't put it back togehter

asdjgi

I want to stick my fingers through my eyes and and into my brain abnd feel around for a personality

but that would be pretty stupid

fssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

you and your mirror neurons

fdjlasgkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

also: there's nothing after death

but you alreayd know that

I feel that this is the best thread ever. It speaks the truth on so many levels. I 199.9% agree with it's philosophy.

CaptainWacky

what about [you]?

I think CW is as real as real can get. Just as real as the next person. In theory anyway. I suppose when you are dead you are no longer real? At least not real to the world as we can comprehend it. I suppose you can be alive and be less real than someone else? I would have to get my calculator out and add up the plus and minus factors to properly calculate your level of realness compared to a person who has no doubt that he/she is real. I shall endeavor to calculate & compute the information. I will need the following information to get accurate results...

Do you urinate in a strong steady stream or is it weak and limp like?

How often do you wash your bed sheets?

Have you ever woke up nude in a corn field surrounded by crop circles with no memory of how you got there?

Do you ever get headaches when the words "duck" or "nun" are used in a sexual manner?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm a human impersonator. I have fierce drag realness.

CaptainWacky

i'm not fucknig real

Enkephalen

My Stars!
I am invisible, no pays a bit of attention to me. Therefore, without a doubt, I am unreal or I am already dead.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I think you should know better than to ask this question, Wacky. The Warchowski brothers (or brother & sister depending on your outlook on life) asked this question more than ten years ago, and given their attempts to answer it in parts 2 & 3 of The Matrix trilogy, I feel we really don't need to ask this of ourselves again.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
[YOUTUBE]VvfXvW2wsuQ[/YOUTUBE]

WELL I'LL BE SWIZZLED.

CaptainWacky

Why was everyone but Neo black in The Matrix sequels? [/dated racist internet complaint]