Am I right in thinking that John Sullivan used to post on TBBS?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The creator of Only Fools and Horses, or an imposter? Because the BBC says he died today.

The BBC is sad to announce the death of John Sullivan OBE, creator and writer of Only Fools and Horses, after a short illness

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He did post there in the early years, IIRC.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Shame we missed out on the voyager/only fools and horses crossover.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I remember not being able to figure out if it was the real one or a troll because he referred to having created Fools and Horses at every available opportunity.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I dunno. But it's interesting that the admins agreed to "delete" his account, yet the name is still on his older posts...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I remember the username, never thought it was the same guy (but he has that email address in his sig?) Weird that he was kind of crazy and paranoid (judging by that last post.) And why did he never say "lovely jubbly"? Can't have been him, surely!

(It's sad the real guy died. Why are so many celebrities dying in their sixties this week? Someone tell death we're all supposed to live longer now.)

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
I also remember him

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think he was just some guy who was trying to get LIBERTY 72 off the ground and just happened to have the same name as the British tv guy.