a treat for missmanners
8177a.jpg
Olivia%20d%27Abo.jpg
o-dabo-2-sized.jpg
[/IMG]
OliviaD%27AboWallpaper.jpg

whisky

Boobie inspector
She was also in James Bond, or was it the other way round?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
In animation, she was the voice of Jedi Luminara Unduli in "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" (2008)

I DIDN'T KNOW THIS OMG

The Question

Eternal
In animation, she was the voice of Jedi Luminara Unduli in "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" (2008)

I DIDN'T KNOW THIS OMG

Why the fuck to Star Wars characters all have such fucked up names etymologically bastardized off weird non-name-like words?

The whole Darth thing is especially stupid. "Darth ("dark") (In-)<adjective>". There's the formula for Sith names.

Darth Vader = Dark Invader.
Darth Sidious = Dark Insidious.

The only exception was Darth Maul, and he got punked by Obi-Wan Kenobi-as-a-kid.

Obi-Wan Kenobi, by the way, is bastardized Japanese, and roughly translates to "Belt Rice-bowl Sword-belt."

So let's see...

Darth Truder (Just walks in on his subordinates and hits them with Force Awkwardness)
Darth Edible (Safely travels amongst the cannibalistic Sand People)
Darth Continent (Nobody can stand the smell long enough to pin down just HOW this horrible Sith conquers his foes)
Darth Advisable (Never really pulls off any of his plans)
Darth Different (Doesn't give a damn about the Rebellion)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think it's just supposed to be fun.

The Question

Eternal
New Jedi Names:

Lo-Mein Sushi
Vagina Pectoralus
Dang-Long Haduken
Vox Commodus
Wuut Fortehlulz

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Darth Vader = Dark Invader.

You're wrong about that one. Vader is the Dutch word for "Father". It was deliberate.

"'Darth' is a variation of dark. And 'Vader' is a variation of father. So it's basically Dark Father. All the names have history, but sometimes I make mistakes -- Luke was originally going to be called Luke Starkiller, but then I realized that wasn't appropriate for the character. It was appropriate for Anakin, but not his son. I said, 'Wait, we can't weigh this down too much -- he's the one that redeems him.'" - George Lucas, Rolling Stone, June 2005

The Question

Eternal
So more like "wrong" as in "half-right." Obviously, there's a double-meaning, but the half I pointed out still holds true with (in)Vader as supported by the later addition of (in)Sidious.

Also, my cock is huge. Therefore I = WIN. :lol:

The Question

Eternal
Darth Convenient - always showed up at the worst possible time.

Darth Imitable - Was quite the trendsetter.

Darth Defatigable - took lots of naps.