amateurs

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Why would someone even consider a facelift at 30? I'm still relatively unlined and I'm old... seems a waste of money.

Vanity.

Or in the case of Groovella, to lift the boobs and flatten the fupa. Once you start tugging, the rest of that shit has to go somewhere....

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Face-lifts: You can tightened the skin like Nancy Pelosi and then you just look like those old B&W B science fiction movies where the rocket blasts off for Mars and everyone grimaces to look like they're pulling G-forces.

On the other hand, have you seen those hideous women in that Miami reality show?! They are all cat people with fake cheeks and chins and blow up balloon lips. *shudder*

I don't think I've ever seen a face-lift that didn't strike me as a mistake.

Seph

Retired Account
similar to a Gunt.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
this amateurish boorish behaviour so prized here is infantile and ineffective.

Trying to hurt people in forums ,whilst your own life is one of drowning loserdom, is like jerking off and stopping before you cum.
It's that lame.

If your going to do this sort of thing and this place is supposed to be some sort of gloryhole when it comes to this...

THEN GO FOR IT AND STOP TRYING

THE HATE MAIL I RECEIVE IS AMATEURISH, BORING AND A WASTE OF SPACE.

THE BANTER HERE IS .......zzzzzzzzzzzzz

non everything....

you people suck at this ...and this is not a kingdom of trolls...

it's more of a society of could have been wannabe's.....

maybe a hasbeen or two at best....

and the real kicker....y'all think your good at this.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Translation; 'My life is pretty shallow and uneventful. I had a pretty lousy upbringing, so for God's sake, give me attention. This is as good as it will get for me. You can tell because I am consumed by pointless things that people say on the Internet. These people shouldn't mean anything to me, but for the reasons detailed, they mean everything. Pops didn't buy me a pony."

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Translation; 'My life is pretty shallow and uneventful. I had a pretty lousy upbringing, so for God's sake, give me attention. This is as good as it will get for me. You can tell because I am consumed by pointless things that people say on the Internet. These people shouldn't mean anything to me, but for the reasons detailed, they mean everything. Pops didn't buy me a pony."

I think it goes even deeper than that. Her daddy probably got her the pony just so he could ride it hard then kill it and feed it to the dogs. Groovella, god help her, liked it and she can't get over the guilt.

Groovella

like your above all this.
this is what you do gagh. does it nag at you. makes you feel absurd.

Groovella

I think it goes even deeper than that. Her daddy probably got her the pony just so he could ride it hard then kill it and feed it to the dogs. Groovella, god help her, liked it and she can't get over the guilt.
genius from the drivel suck up gallery

Groovella

I didn't understand that last remark. Perhaps if you pulled your man clit out from under your nose we could understand you better.
you don't understand a lot of things posted around here.

then you reply some unrelated nonsense and the suck ups stay quite.

i'll keep the bored up to speed when you do it.
and you will do it

your an ear fag ferengi

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
you don't understand a lot of things posted around here.

then you reply some unrelated nonsense and the suck ups stay quite.

i'll keep the bored up to speed when you do it.
and you will do it

your an ear fag ferengi

You're ranting again. But at least you spelled "Feregni" right this time. We'll work on capitalization issues later.

BTW, did you know that studies show that virtually 98% of women that start selling their bodies for change at a young age have a very rudimentary education at best? Sadly, you're proving the study accurate.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Ha, ha, ha, ha...

It thinks I'm in the "suck up" gallery.

Groovella. Let me clue you in. You don't know how to start a fight. I do.

First off, look at where you are. Troll Kingdom. These folks are at home, resting, watching TV, playing cards, eating dinner, talking about their accomplishments and exploits ELSEWHERE.

You want to shake them up, then get them where they live.

Everybody likes sex. Sex is a good thing. Deviant sex isn't shocking. It is par for the course on a TROLL BOARD.

You want to be controversial, try rocking the politically correct. Take the opposite position and see if you can stand up to it. I doubt it. You think talking about your clit in little more than clinical terms is stimulating conversation.

See if you can't jump up your game a bit and provide some reason to be trolled.

Groovella

Oh for fuck's sake, it's "YOU'RE". Should and would have, not of. Quiet not quite. Board not bored.
another genius...

this is not a board...it's a bored...

woooosh

pearls before the swine .

and now it's grammar...the ultimate act of desperation on a forum bored.

dissing someone with the last gasp of insult value...the grammar.

next it's spelling

how original

you people are amateurs!!

Groovella

You're ranting again. But at least you spelled "Feregni" right this time. We'll work on capitalization issues later.

BTW, did you know that studies show that virtually 98% of women that start selling their bodies for change at a young age have a very rudimentary education at best? Sadly, you're proving the study accurate.

i've a grade nine education...

but i'm still smarter than you..

you need an education to feign brilliance.

your not at you know.

you are a dime a dozen sock puppet in real life..

lol......

and drop the grammar and spelling insults you amateur. it makes you look petty like the other riff raf around here.

Groovella

Ha, ha, ha, ha...

It thinks I'm in the "suck up" gallery.

Groovella. Let me clue you in. You don't know how to start a fight. I do.

First off, look at where you are. Troll Kingdom. These folks are at home, resting, watching TV, playing cards, eating dinner, talking about their accomplishments and exploits ELSEWHERE.

You want to shake them up, then get them where they live.

Everybody likes sex. Sex is a good thing. Deviant sex isn't shocking. It is par for the course on a TROLL BOARD.

You want to be controversial, try rocking the politically correct. Take the opposite position and see if you can stand up to it. I doubt it. You think talking about your clit in little more than clinical terms is stimulating conversation.

See if you can't jump up your game a bit and provide some reason to be trolled.

you sound like some decrepit aging beach ball.

you make absolute no reason for me to talk to you...

It's like your that lil jumping dog cartoon what was the dog's name he was sucking up to all the time...raplh?