Americans Worship Their cupcakeers!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
There I am, flipping through the channels when I get to CNN. What do I see, but the entire fucking U S of fucking A shedding tears over the death of that cunt Whitney Houston, yet another of their beloved cupcakeer crack whore yeast-infected darkies. Get real, you dumbfuck Americans. Stop wasting my channels with your love of cupcakeERS.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Before that, it was that cupcakeER pedophile Mikey Jackson. Fucking Americans and their love of cupcakeERS schlong. I cannot help but be disgusted.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Remember O.J.? You Americans love your cupcakeERS so much you let one off for murdering a hot, White bitch. Change the name of your country to the United States For cupcakeERS. Fuck, even your President is a fucking cupcakeER. No wonder watermelons and fried chicken are so popular south of our border.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
are you still here?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
There I am, flipping through the channels when I get to CNN. What do I see, but the entire fucking U S of fucking A shedding tears over the death of that cunt Whitney Houston.

Agreed.

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.......NOT!!!!

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
There I am, flipping through the channels when I get to CNN. What do I see, but the entire fucking U S of fucking A shedding tears over the death of that cunt Whitney Houston, yet another of their beloved cupcakeer crack whore yeast-infected darkies. Get real, you dumbfuck Americans. Stop wasting my channels with your love of cupcakeERS.

OH MY GOD THE DEAD HAS ARISEN!!

So its true. Alley cats really DO have nine lives! :phpstressed:

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Remember O.J.? You Americans love your cupcakeERS so much you let one off for murdering a hot, White bitch. Change the name of your country to the United States For cupcakeERS. Fuck, even your President is a fucking cupcakeER. No wonder watermelons and fried chicken are so popular south of our border.

...and there you have it folks :hmmm:

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Are you still pulling this tired schtick, Lucy? Go suck a choad already.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
how long were you at 6666 Chrissy?