An apology to Dirk Funk for all the negs

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It looks as if Sniper has left some of that nasty nodding stuff under your posts, Dirk. With any luck she won't be doing that for a while now. I'll apologise on her behalf for the misunderstanding.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
LOL! I'm dancing for YOU!

My God, that defence won't work, spanky. It is clear and obvious to one and all, that there is only one person in this thread dancing to my tune. What a dummy!

Of course you are. Let me break it down so that even a softheaded window licker like yourself can understand it. Dual outs J&L as the proud owner of Falcy Girl. I post a picture of our lovable cake eating Ewok. In less than a day's time you and Mr. Bojangles come waltzing in with your tap shoes, top hats and canes in hand. You spend at least 2 hours of your time looking up several hundred threads of mine to neg. I had more than enough time to neg Mr. Bojangles into the red. He DOES only have one pip, you know. But it was much more fun watching you two chase your tails for a couple of hours. Add in a couple of "bewildered" PMs with hilarious responses, and we have a wealth of entertainment. I'm playin' the pipes, bitch. Step to it.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Too long, didn't read.
To sum it up.....

Dancer_and_Guitar_Player.jpg

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Of course you are. Let me break it down so that even a softheaded window licker like yourself can understand it. Dual outs J&L as the proud owner of Falcy Girl. I post a picture of our lovable cake eating Ewok. In less than a day's time you and Mr. Bojangles come waltzing in with your tap shoes, top hats and canes in hand. You spend at least 2 hours of your time looking up several hundred threads of mine to neg. I had more than enough time to neg Mr. Bojangles into the red. He DOES only have one pip, you know. But it was much more fun watching you two chase your tails for a couple of hours. Add in a couple of "bewildered" PMs with hilarious responses, and we have a wealth of entertainment. I'm playin' the pipes, bitch. Step to it.

Wrong. I did it because I could. Did I remember to post that?

You remain utterly clueless, as ever.