An OmahaStar Warning to Dual.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Wrong board, Aque. And you got the warning wording wrong, too boot.

Try again and if you get it right, I'll let you know, though it means jack shit here at TK.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Dirk, stop propping this fucker up. Keep doing it and you're going red, too.

Seph

Retired Account
hes aloud to poss whoever the fuck he wants, or shud i tell u to stop negging aque??? you dumb ass

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Wrong board, Aque. And you got the warning wording wrong, too boot.

Try again and if you get it right, I'll let you know, though it means jack shit here at TK.

Omaha Warnings. I called it an OmahaStar Warning here so TKers would know the douchebag to whom I am referring.

I received an Omaha Warning from OmahaStar himself up on TBBS on their Sci-Fi/Fantasy forum a week or so before I had my little accident.

:Cry:Dirk, I'm an uptight miserable old man with a control freak streak. Do as I say. WAHH! WAHH! WAHH! :wah!: Besides I'm a general & I won't listen to ya.

I'm the OmahaStar of TK.

DO AS I SAY!:wah!:

STFU! Go swim in the bayou.

hes aloud to poss whoever the fuck he wants, or shud i tell u to stop negging aque??? you dumb ass

:phpup:Exactly! Dual's a senile old fuddyduddy:techman:

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Epic stuff kids.

Seph

Retired Account
did you walk into the wrong thread grandad???

41953811761940502249.jpg

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Omaha Warnings. I called it an OmahaStar Warning here so TKers would know the douchebag to whom I am referring.

I received an Omaha Warning from OmahaStar himself up on TBBS on their Sci-Fi/Fantasy forum a week or so before I had my little accident.

One Omaha Warning to Aquehonga for failing to properly format said warning and for mentioning TrekBBS outside of the God Forsaken Hell Holes.

;)

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
:phprolleyes: It is an Omaha Warning only in the sense that it was OmahaStar who gave it to you.

Omaha Warnings are the official friendly warnings at Lonaf, named after OmahaStar as a joke. No, I won't explain it beyond that.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
:phprolleyes: It is an Omaha Warning only in the sense that it was OmahaStar who gave it to you.

Omaha Warnings are the official friendly warnings at Lonaf, named after OmahaStar as a joke. No, I won't explain it beyond that.

Actually, you are wrong.

Omaha Warnings are warnings by people who are either not mods/admins or they are warnings by mods in a forum they don't have mod permissions for. Ergo, they are more or less completely worthless and mostly an ego trip.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Which was what, one or two people at the height of their popularity? :p