An Open Message to Aquehonga

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
If I see any more of your Louisiana spam in the Tea Room, I'm going to exile you to Daycare.

Take this as a not-so-Omaha warning.

;)
d

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Aquehonga -- You negged one of my duals an hour ago. How do you want to fix that, mainly to keep Dirk from fighting a losing battle? Yes -- I'm willing to let this slide.

I'm giving you this chance because I've the strong suspicion you're going to deny knowing this dual was mine, despite the fact that I've never made any attempt to hide that it was mine and everyone and their dog knows its mine, with the possible exception of Charles.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Aquehonga -- You negged one of my duals an hour ago. How do you want to fix that, mainly to keep Dirk from fighting a losing battle? Yes -- I'm willing to let this slide.

I'm giving you this chance because I've the strong suspicion you're going to deny knowing this dual was mine, despite the fact that I've never made any attempt to hide that it was mine and everyone and their dog knows its mine, with the possible exception of Charles.

All of your duals are painfully obvious. ;)

Aquehonga

Un Banned

What dual of yours?

EXPLAIN...NOW...or else.

TK sucks dead bunnies through a broken & busted straw.

TKs Jumped Fonzie's Shark...AGAIN!:phprolleyes:

TKs ruled by roaming cliques of hypocritical elitists with oceans of green.

Rep cabals. Rep covens.

Dual started this whole thing. He's the catalyst. The epicenter.

He needs to go.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Well damn. You went and got yourself red, Aque. I won't be negging you to oblivion then for give karma to my dual; my apologies for getting your hopes up.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Fair game for what?

Seph

Retired Account
DUAL GET LAID U WONT BE SO TENSE, IM SURE THERES A GUY OUT THERE FOR U SOMEWHERE.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Bick, I hope you know what you've gotten yourself into.

A User CP filled with images and stretching it out render it beyond functional use? Believe it or not, there is a thread in QSF or the QSF archives that ruled such spam was a DC'able offense, bearing in mind this was during mm's tenure as owner and barely enforced.

Being negged into the red? Oh damn. What would I do. I... I don't think I could cope. I might have to leave TK Forever.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Bickendan is under my protection. Any attack on his karma will be regarded as an attack against my own.

You're missing the point, Dual. You can't kill someone who's already dead. He's going to stretch Bick's usercp out like a convict's asshole. You can neg him until the cows come home, what will it matter to him? He's over 1000 points in the red.