And now a word from Darth Vader

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That is both awesome and scary, not just for making me go HMM but from contemplating how much extra free time the guy who did this must have...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I have seen picutres of Ben Kenobi and he appears different in some of them, like he was actually a DIFFERENT PERSON when he was younger! It's obvious this older Kenobi was just a Galactic Empire plant!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Has anyone checked Lord Vaders birth certificate? There are rumours he was actually born on Tattoine RIGHT WHERE OBI WAN KANOBI WAS FOUND!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Always with the conspiracy theories... don't you think if all these crazy ideas were true they'd be public knowledge? Of course ben Kenobi looked different when he was younger, everyone does! And Lord Vader born outside the Republic? Really? How could some boy on a desert planet get to Vader's position? And as if the Emperor would take such a huge risk when there must have been so many other talented henchmen he could take on as apprentices. It just defies all logic or credibility.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Well if you watch the death star exploding there are clearly demolition charges at work.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Sure, whatever. And Yoda's still alive living in some cave, I suppose?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Of course with a terrorist attack on the death star perpetrated by a boy from Tattoine, his friend from tattooine, and assisted by two mercenaries from tattoine, the empire really had no choice but to invade Hoth.

Some people might have thought the smart money was on waiting on tattoine for them all to come back.

Sure, there is a chance it would take six years or so for that to happen, but far fewer stormtroopers would have had to die on foreign planets.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Darth Vader's fighting style is suspiciously similar to that of famed Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker's...exactly who trained Lord Vader in these techniques? THE JEDI?