Andrew Still Gay, Coming to Broadway in non-gay musical

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" Star Tom Lenk to Join Broadway's Rock of Ages

By Andrew Gans
31 Aug 2009

Tom Lenk, who portrayed Andrew on TV's "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," will make his Broadway debut next month.

Entertainment Weekly reports that Lenk will step into the role of Franz, the part created by Wesley Taylor, Sept. 14.

Lenk originated this role in the Los Angeles and Las Vegas productions of the Tony-nominated musical. Rock of Ages will mark the actor's Broadway debut.

Rock of Ages premiered on Broadway March 17 and officially opened April 7 at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre. Kristin Hanggi directs the Tony-nominated production that was penned by Chris D'Arienzo and features choreography by Kelly Devine and music supervision, arrangements and orchestrations by Ethan Popp.

"In 1987 on the Sunset Strip," Rock of Ages production notes state, "a small town girl met a big city rocker and in L.A.'s most famous rock club, they fell in love to the greatest songs of the '80s. . . . [The musical is] an arena-rock love story told through the mind-blowing, face-melting hits of Journey, Bon Jovi, Styx, Reo Speedwagon, Pat Benatar, Foreigner, Twisted Sister, Poison, Asia, Whitesnake and many more."
I would go to see him, but then I would have to sit through the show, which is like having icepicks thrust into your temples. Maybe I'll hang out by the stage door one night and get and autograph, and invite him to the local piano bar to sing some REAL showtunes...

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
that could work!

I love him, but Broadway ticket prices coupled with the music line up in this play would indeed make it a challenge.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I would go to see him, but then I would have to sit through the show, which is like having icepicks thrust into your temples. Maybe I'll hang out by the stage door one night and get and autograph, and invite him to the local piano bar to sing some REAL showtunes...

ASK HIM WHAT MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG SMELLS LIKE.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Aaah, Captain Archer...