Ange Sends Jack-Off Into Giant Public Meltdown, Goodtimes!!!

Ange

Banned
MOMMY, make Ange Stop
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=127569&page=7
Originally Posted by jack View Post
I am married with three kids to a gorgeous redhead. Gonad is a woman and a damn fine one at that.

Kindly take your preconceptions of who we all are and shove them up your arse, you bloated sack of hate filled attention whoring. Simply because we chose to make fun of you rather than fall at your feet and kiss them doesn't make us who you say we are. Furthermore, you've obviously got issues. Seek help concerning them, because the only thing you're going to get for it here is continued ridicule. I say so for your benefit and to our detriment because your rants are, to use the vernacular, piss funny.

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=127569&page=7
Bet The Kids Are Not Yours Beetch, You Just A Whiny Crybaby,

Please don't go Jack!!!

Ange needs you to help keep my thread Number One!!!

Please come back after you have finished crying and whining to your mommy.

Mr. jack-Off

Poor Jack trying to cover up the ass whipping he is getting,,,poor baby

I just had my friend here call me, said this the first time anybody showed jack-off some attention,,,,poor baby,,,jack never had a father just a list of suspects

please don't leave Jack, Ange is very happy making you eat Ange's shit.

Ange

Banned
Thanks for all the pms laughing And Congradulating Ange On Her First Round Knockout Of This Big Lame Crybaby.

Ange

Banned
Originally Posted by jack View Post
Guess I struck a nerve, eh "little girl"?

Why don't you get your BF to do something about it. You have LOTS of those, dontcha?

LOL

Ange's Reply!

Nerve,,,,,Oh God , you are so pathetic.

Ange is dealing with a crying hurt 4 year old. Poor baby, not your fault, your mom should have aborted you. I keep forgetting this bb has tons of arrested developments here.,,,

Poor little byy throwing a temper tantrum, save up your allowance and maybe Ange will give you a spanking that you can masturbate too.

Poor little biy throwing a temper tantrum, save up your allowance and maybe Ange will give you a spanking that you can masturbate too.

Originally Posted by Ange View Post
The clit hurt whiny beetch says what?

If you cant hang little boy then go fuck your mommy,,,,tell the pig that Ange said it was ok

Ange

Banned
This no talent whiny beetch posting this over and over while bombing Ange's thread trying to coverup the total asswhipping he got.

Posted over and over my jackoff

"I am married with three kids to a gorgeous redhead. Gonad is a woman and a damn fine one at that.

Kindly take your preconceptions of who we all are and shove them up your arse, you bloated sack of hate filled attention whoring. Simply because we chose to make fun of you rather than fall at your feet and kiss them doesn't make us who you say we are. Furthermore, you've obviously got issues. Seek help concerning them, because the only thing you're going to get for it here is continued ridicule. I say so for your benefit and to our detriment because your rants are, to use the vernacular, piss funny.

Did you understand that? If you didn't I'll break it down into one word syllables if you ask nicely and say please."

Everybody says if this baby got kids then he better spend his spare time tracking down the kids real father. I like how he uses we, as if this crybaby is speaking for the bb.
In Cali we can't marry our moms our sisters.

Everybody says Jack Lost His Mind When His Favorite Sex Fantasy Sulu Got Married.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Shut up, Jillian.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
So you got jack to rip and snort and "froth at the mouth" in a real (or pretend) meltdown. Congrats! That puts you into a VERY elite club that consists of pretty much half the internet. You may feel free to collect your trophy and your "Jackdancer" name tag at either www.comicon.com/gutters, or at www.dannyhellman.com. Welcome to the club! We're glad you have achieved such greatness as this so rapidly during your time here!

ps when you go to these sites make sure you tell them Jack sent you, they'll send you to the right person.

Ange

Banned
There is lots more on thread of Ange's First Knockout And Her Forcing Jack Into His Gigantic Meltdown

He Is Now My Beetch, I Own The Big Baby

Don't Cry No More Jack. Anhe Won't Hurt You Anymore.

Shit I Feel Like I Was Argung With A 4 Year Old Who had Nothing To Say And Just Had to Stay There And Cry His Little Eyes Out ecause Ange Was Being Mean To Him.

Ange

Banned
So you got jack to rip and snort and "froth at the mouth" in a real (or pretend) meltdown. Congrats! That puts you into a VERY elite club that consists of pretty much half the internet. You may feel free to collect your trophy and your "Jackdancer" name tag at either www.comicon.com/gutters, or at www.dannyhellman.com. Welcome to the club! We're glad you have achieved such greatness as this so rapidly during your time here!

ps when you go to these sites make sure you tell them Jack sent you, they'll send you to the right person.
Please stop, you are making me fall off my chair laughing.

I am halfway embarrassed to make him cry

I am not sucking ass but just from your first post to me, I can see you are a very witty and creative poster. My thread has not seen any of these and it is refreshing to know some do exist here.

I hope to see everybody soon, for now my work here is done.

BBL , Please tell jack that the mean new girl is gone and he can come out from hiding under his fat mommy's skirt

He can even post shit to Ange now that Ange is not here to reply.

That is the kind of move that lames&losers seem to like. It builds up their courage knowing the mean girl is gone before their post!

PS. not sure if the sites are real but will try them.

poor jack will have to hide all over the internet

I can't wait to see him at a bb get together.

Ange

Banned
one last thought

has everybody looked at all the awards for pure nerds he proudly posts under his name , he is so proud of them.

Arkanoid Flash Champion Asteroids Champion ATV Winter Challenge Champion Aygo Driving Champion Breakout Champion
Breakout by 2dplay Champion Bullet Bill Champion BullRiding Explosive Champion Bully Basher Champion Bunker Champion
City Racers Champion Clash'N Slash: Worlds Away Champion Code Breaker Champion Donkey Kong Champion Exofusion 2 Champion
Extreme Pinball Champion Firework Frenzy Champion Fish Tales Champion Fisticuffs Boxing Champion Flappy Champion
Flash Circle TD Champion Flash Out Champion Gnome pinball Champion Gorlog Champion Gravity Ball 2 Champion
Hamu Champion Hawaiian runner Champion Head Space Champion Hook Line and Sinker Champion Hummer Rally Championship Champion
Ice Age Part 4 - Ptero Glide Champion Joust Champion Jurassic Pinball Champion K Tire Racing Champion Knugg rally Champion
KooZac Champion Letter Master Champion Mario Time Attack Remix Champion National Treasure Pinball Champion Pacman Champion
Parade Charade Champion Plupon Champion Quix Champion Raiden 2s Part A Champion Rat n Roll Pinball Champion
SB Dutchmans Dash Champion Sim Lemonade Millionaire Champion Sim Taxi Champion Simon Champion Sniper Range Champion
Space Ace Champion Space Fighters Evolution Champion Space Invaders Champion Space Out Champion SpeedPong Champion
Sponge Bob- Delivery Dilemma Champion Star Ball Champion Starcraft 5 Champion Unicycle Challenge Champion VXR Champion
Wack N Egg Champion Yeti Sports 4 - Albatross Overload Champion

Ange

Banned
On most BB's they don't allow giant sized posts just to ruin a thred otherwise every thread would be ruined. I imagine this is the same here and the poor little whiny beeetch will be spanked hard for this.

Too bad he loves to be spanked and shit on. he will pay good money to aybody who does that to him for real

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Are you still butthurt over having your little ego stroking thread "ruined"?

LOL

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Moved to Speak Freely. Don't care if this is an abuse of powers. One of these threads in the MF is already more than enough.

jack

LOL Nice move wacky +)

Fuck you, Ange.

Ange

Banned
Moved to Speak Freely. Don't care if this is an abuse of powers. One of these threads in the MF is already more than enough.
ok, It seems like half the bb has told me this, jack has been owned by the whole bb

Donovan

beer, I want beer
This is like that scene in the horror movies, after the lead teenage actress has supposedly killed the monster for good and all. She drops the bloody fire poker and slumps with her back to his prone body, foolishly thinking one sharp blow to the head is gonna be enough to put THAT guy down. "Run, you idiot," we all scream, but it's no use. He's sitting up behind her like a resurrected corpse and she doesn't see him...
:apopcorn::apopcorn::apopcorn:

Seph

Retired Account
:pop2:

jack

So Ange, tell me about your "little man in the boat" fucking little puta.

Seph

Retired Account
i think ange is the mini man...

:pop2:

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
im guessing jack hired some mexican labourers and never paid them...

would explain why they sent their mongoloid toilet cleaner tranny to harass him...

I mean for such a erm successful woman( wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!) with a nursing ( cleaning ) job, and a BF ( touchy dad) you seem hell bent on spending your time sniffing jacks crotch....