Angle is finally here

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

So my friends tell me this is where the released WWE superstars and bad boys go.

CaptainWacky

I been told all the released WWE Superstars are here but all I see reading are some no life losers who would be to scared to shoot fight me in real life.

CaptainWacky

I was hated by about every maleon my old bb because I am the guy they always dreamed of being.

CaptainWacky

Attention guys, please don't hate on me because I have Olympic gold.

CaptainWacky

[YOUTUBE]wwzjPb36p6M[/YOUTUBE]

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
And just when I was going to open a "Minge is finally here" thread.

Welcome, Angle. Tell me, which university did you attend, if any? And what's your social security number?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
This thread is full of WIN

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Do you think we could meet? What do you think of my viper? Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Ange

Banned
This thread has been approved by Ange.

Now please get lots more creative with lots more irony&sarcasm. I love reading clever posts and just laugh so hard at them even if about me. this just a tiny chat bb and nothing posted here could ever bother me. I know this is a nimber of posters life and it gets very real for them, thank God I do have a small real life.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Angle reminds me of The Rock.

Ange

Banned
It's true, it's true!
are you the CaptainWacky from Australia? I like your name. It makes me think of Wacky Tobacky that my dad gets from the cannabis clubs where he fills his cannabis prescription. I smoked weed all through college but now all nurses where I work are random drug tested so no drugs for me. This girl in video reminds me of my college days, goodtimes!

[YOUTUBE]9oMo1-Qe6CA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Ange

Banned
Then why are you using so much of it to post here?
It is great meeting all new people on a BB and I have only been here off and on for a few miutes at a time mostly. this bb seems pretty kewl and I am enjoying myself

After my newbie status dulls, I have much to offer a board. and if everybody don't mind prehaps I can bring some new blood to this BB. I can call them *Ange's Angels*.