Anna Kendrick wants to play Squirrel Girl

SAUSAGEMAN

“My brother sent me a Squirrel Girl comic because he thinks I should [play her],” she said. “I don’t know what Squirrel Girl does other than be half squirrel, but I could be half squirrel!”

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
If she studies the material and passes a written exam I'd consider her for the role!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
RE: "Anna Kendrick wants to play Squirrel Girl."

I'll play "Squirrel Girl" with her any day. She can hide my nuts in her mouth. :rimshot:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He was a lot sexier to me before he came out. Now he's this silly campy thing.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
He's just too much. Imagine being trapped in a lift (or elevator, depending on if it's an odd numbered day and he's using his Scottish accent or the American one) with him. Death.

CaptainWacky

Best not to take the chance.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He's just too much. Imagine being trapped in a lift (or elevator, depending on if it's an odd numbered day and he's using his Scottish accent or the American one) with him. Death.
It's like he has been auditioning to play The Joker for most of his career.

whisky

Boobie inspector
nshakefist.gif

CaptainWacky

I hope someone told him TK is back up, he used to enjoy posting here.

CaptainWacky

JOHN BARROWMAN

Juggernaut of Saturday nights!
How are the kids?

Hello, The Tomtrek. John is currently overwhelmed with supportive fan messages and he'd like me to pass on his personal apologies that he's unable to respond to everyone individually.

The children are quite well. Thankyou for your enquiry.

Why is your face melting in Arrow?

Hello, CaptainWacky. John is currently overwhelmed with supportive fan messages and he'd like me to pass on his personal apologies that he's unable to respond to everyone individually.

His face is melting because he's just that hot, "darl". Thankyou for your enquiry.

Susie, PA to John "Juggernaut of Saturday Nights" Barrowman.

CaptainWacky

John, have you read my Janto fics?

SAUSAGEMAN

Marvel and ABC Studios are developing a New Warriors comedy series that would put the spotlight on little-known comic book heroine Squirrel Girl, TVLine has learned exclusively. Both Marvel and ABC Studios declined to comment, but sources confirm that the half-hour project is currently being shopped around to cable and streaming outlets.

The Question

Eternal
In other news of 'streaming outlets' I have to pee.

CaptainWacky

Marvel and ABC Studios are developing a New Warriors comedy series that would put the spotlight on little-known comic book heroine Squirrel Girl, TVLine has learned exclusively. Both Marvel and ABC Studios declined to comment, but sources confirm that the half-hour project is currently being shopped around to cable and streaming outlets.

It could be good! But the Cloak and Dagger series has been in development for years and we still haven't seen it (so this might not happen is what I'm saying.)