Announcing The Promotion of Grand Marshall Trigger Fox

Squirtle The Turtle

Grand General of The L.H.A.R
Official Communique from The Headquarters of The Lord's Holy Army of Righteousness

Attention! A great man has been released from his impisonment by sinners and hate filled bigots. I speak of that holy and righeous man, Trigger Fox. He was like a leading light to us, a true freedom fighter against those who hate us normal folks. Despite years of fierce persecutioin by the haters and degenerate sinners, the Lord's Holy Armies of Righteousness was able to free Trigger Fox.
We are proud to announce that Trigger Foxc has now acheived the rank of Grand Marshal in the Lord's Holy Armies of Righteousness. He will defend the righteous and pure from the wicked, evil, diaboliucal forces of hatred and sodomy. Even now, he has been sent out to destroy those whom we in Jesusland have put on our "Top Ten Degenerate Sinner List"> These sinners are subhuman in the evil they commit and in their love for sodomites and queers. It is no wonder the Forces of Darkness trembles at the awesome might of the Lord's Holy Armies of Righteousness. Rightly so do they quake and quiver in fear! We salute you, Grand Marshal Trigger Fox. You were the Martin Luther King Jr., the Ghandhi of our oppressed people. You are worthy of this rank, and are a shining excample to all us normal Saints all over.​

Squirtle The Turtle

The Saint is all over what?

People such Trigger Fox and I are Saints of the Lord. I suspect your sinner trash. Asnwer the following questions:

1. Do you affirm or deny that Jesus Christ is God?
2. Do you affirm or deny the Trinity?
3. Do you reject Allah, Buddha, Kirshnah and all other false heathen idols as agents of evil?
4. Are you now or have you ever been a raving homosexual?
5. Do you confess that Jesusland Bible Church is the only Church teaches the Truth of Jesus Christ?
6. Have you ever knoiwn, sat next to or breathed air next to or close to a homosexual?
7. Do you affirm or deny that Furries, Adult Babies, and other hetrosexual variations are normal and pure in the sight of Jesus Christ?
8. Have you now, or ever in the past, hugged a tree, broke bread with a Muslim or faced East to pray?
9. Have you now or ever in the past disparaged or attacked the character of Trigger Fox or I? Yes or No?

Thank you for your cooperation, Citizen!

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
People such Trigger Fox and I are Saints of the Lord. I suspect your sinner trash. Asnwer the following questions:

3. Do you reject Allah, Buddha, Kirshnah and all other false heathen idols as agents of evil?
5. Do you confess that Jesusland Bible Church is the only Church teaches the Truth of Jesus Christ?
6. Have you ever knoiwn, sat next to or breathed air next to or close to a homosexual?
7. Do you affirm or deny that Furries, Adult Babies, and other hetrosexual variations are normal and pure in the sight of Jesus Christ?
8. Have you now, or ever in the past, hugged a tree, broke bread with a Muslim or faced East to pray?
9. Have you now or ever in the past disparaged or attacked the character of Trigger Fox or I? Yes or No?

you're

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor

1: Deny
2: Deny
3: I reject them, but not as beings of evil
4: No.
5: Hell No!
6: Yes.
7: Furries are just a little bit off-kilter, but tolerable. Adult babies are just seriously fucked up. As for the last bit, have you seen some of the things people do?
8: Hugged a Tree? Only as part of a homework assignment. Broke bread with a Muslim? Only in anthropology class. Faced East to pray? Nope.
9: Yes. You deserved those humiliations.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Besides, if Jesus ever learned that Trigger Fox was made a Grand Marshall in his name, he'd be spinning in his grave at infinite velocity.

Squirtle The Turtle

1: Deny
2: Deny
3: I reject them, but not as beings of evil
4: No.
5: Hell No!
6: Yes.
7: Furries are just a little bit off-kilter, but tolerable. Adult babies are just seriously fucked up. As for the last bit, have you seen some of the things people do?
8: Hugged a Tree? Only as part of a homework assignment. Broke bread with a Muslim? Only in anthropology class. Faced East to pray? Nope.
9: Yes. You deserved those humiliations.

Naw, were just normal guys. Don't listen to the fuckwads out there, get to know us as human beings.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I know a few furries. Some of them are my friends. We all have our quirks, and furryism is just one of those quirks. I don't hold being a furry against someone. I do, however, hold being an insufferable self-righteous bigoted lunatic against someone.

Squirtle The Turtle

I know a few furries. Some of them are my friends. We all have our quirks, and furryism is just one of those quirks. I don't hold being a furry against someone. I do, however, hold being an insufferable self-righteous bigoted lunatic against someone.

Right..thats why you call them furfags..Oh, and for someone so tolerant, why do you choose to mock people with developmental disabilities? is this more of your libtard "tolerance", fucknutz?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I also know a few furries I hate. The ones I'm friends with are simply "furries". The ones I hate are "furfags".

Squirtle The Turtle

I also know a few furries I hate. The ones I'm friends with are simply "furries". The ones I hate are "furfags".

Ah, I see. Soo..Im intolerant, but you can mock people with developmental disabilities and throw that word around, but strike a self righteous pose. Sounds like a typical libtard that speaks out of both sides of their mouth. Must be nice to be so politically correct and so self holier then thou, huh?

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
And yet you are intolerant of gays, and people not of the Christian faith.

And I never meant any one with a developmental disability when I said "lunatic". I meant people who are so extreme, extremists would have to call them crazy.

Squirtle The Turtle

And yet you are intolerant of gays, and people not of the Christian faith.

And I never meant any one with a developmental disability when I said "lunatic". I meant people who are so extreme, extremists would have to call them crazy.

Yet you used the picture of a man with Down Syndrom as a put down, implying you find something inherently wrong with people with Down Syndrome. Do you feel they are less of a human being then yourself, or suitable for you to mock? i bet you use the word "retard" a lot to.

BTWm, fuckwit, I've been trolling your dumb ass. PWND!

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Down's syndrome is a tragic disorder. However, my use of that picture was simply a stimulus to get a response from you. Not that you'd no anything about stimulus-response.

Squirtle The Turtle

Down's syndrome is a tragic disorder. However, my use of that picture was simply a stimulus to get a response from you. Not that you'd no anything about stimulus-response.

It betrays your bigotry. Common for people who have never known or been associated with people with Downs Syndrome and common for many so called "normal" people. They don't realize it, but they feel they are superior to everyone else. Sort of like White Supremacists, but they are such arrogant fucks, they think the world belongs to them.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Yet you used the picture of a man with Down Syndrom as a put down, implying you find something inherently wrong with people with Down Syndrome. Do you feel they are less of a human being then yourself, or suitable for you to mock? i bet you use the word "retard" a lot to.

BTWm, fuckwit, I've been trolling your dumb ass. PWND!

There is something inherently wrong with people with Down Syndrome. They have Down Syndrome.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It usually means their mother drank too much while pregnant.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
No, that's Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Down's syndrome is caused by 3 copies of Chromosome-21, instead of the usual 2. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, mixed with white supremacy and alcoholism is what Squirtle has.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
[youtube]y1ONnDNRJng[/youtube]

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
There's a DS woman that frequents the same grocery store I do. She is one rudest and most demanding people I've ever seen. I was in line behind her one day and I watch her fucking flip out when they refuse to take her check. The checker listed the reason as being the three checks she'd bounced so far. Whenever I see her in the store I can literally watch as employees scatter to avoid her.

Does anyone know if all DS are rude? Or is mine just an asshole?