Annual Black Friday reminder

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
There's nothing I want that will make me go shopping at all on black Friday. I am not gonna get punched by an old lady trying get a tv.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
When I was young I would get up super early to stand on line for U2 tickets or to get in the Broadway ticket lottery for $20 same-day seats to hit shows. But I never camped out for an iPhone or a game system or a holiday sale for a lot of crap I can buy online for slightly more and never leave my cozy bed.

The Question

Eternal
Black Friday minus casualties equals disappointment.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
YnJEqzO.gif

Words to live by.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'd say Black Friday is when you see Americans at their worst, but the world has been seeing America at its worst on a daily basis for the past 3 years.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

CaptainWacky

It's a MMA move that The Undertaker started using and called "The Hell's Gate." Clearly the woman didn't apply it properly since the other didn't tap or pass out!

CaptainWacky

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

At least Trump had to sit at a stupid little desk for some reason. That'll teach him!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I liked that desk. Made his insignia look bigger.

At least his hands looked normal for once.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Are there still any stores to shop in?

Mirah

I love you
Pet Smart is open for another 15 minutes. (9 PM)
I went there earlier to see if I could see Oscar. I did not, but there were other cats to play with. : )

I do not enjoy shopping.

CaptainWacky

Mirah

I love you
Now I want to watch the B in 23.

So was this year the first year that stores did not open at midnight? Were more stores closed than normal so employees could spend time with thier families or wank or whatever?

Also there is a company that sells a special beer on Black Friday only. ARE THEY THE ASSHOLE FOR DOING SO? People wait in line in the cold for this special beer. WTF. I mean I get it, but also, come on don't be jerk faces. Do it other times of the year too or something.