Another Game of Hunt the Paedo

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Spotted this on FB. I keep some 'friends' for nothing other than entertainment value. There is nothing that some people like more than a game of Hunt the Paedo, and to threaten them with beatings to each other.

This one begins to reach fever pitch, as I laugh hysterically. Remember the PAEDOPHILS OUT march in a part of Portsmouth about 10 years or so ago? The one where they vandalised and terrorised a paediatrician?

7238.imgcache.jpg

Some class acts around there. These people are also amongst them.
Portsmouth Paedo Riots Story 1
Portsmouth Paedo Riots Story 2
Portsmouth Paedo Riots Story 3

FROM FACEBOOK TODAY
7239.imgcache.png

"YOU KNOW THAT MUSH WIV THA SQUINT, HE'S BEEN TOUHIN' LITTLE GIRLS INNIT DARREN, GO AN' SMASH THAT FUKKIN' MUG IN THAT MOWF YOO CAAAAAAAHHHHNT, OR I'LL FUKKIN' CUTCHOOOO!!"*

*Paulsgrove Dialect. I fear few of you will understand, and I lament that I can form and understand this....

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
WHY ARE THEY ALL FUKKIN' MOVIN' DAHN 'ERE DARREN? 'ANGIN' IS TOO FUKKIN' GUD FER EM I SAY.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
In other new a gang of local residents have just attacked Jimmy Somerville after 'reading' this weeks news....

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I once had a conversation with a Neighbour about a proposed cycle route that went past a school playground (also past his house of course)

His statement was that the cycle route would be a "magnet for paedophiles" and that they would "hang around" near there. I couldn't help blurting out a snigger and asking him "Really? you think that?" He didn't appreciate the comment.

I still laugh at the idea of cycling paedo's - HOP ON THE BACK LITTLE CHILD AND I WILL SHOW YOU MY LYCRA.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
In other new a gang of local residents have just attacked Jimmy Somerville after 'reading' this weeks news....

You would understand IF YOU WERE A PARENT!!!!!!!!!

I once had a conversation with a Neighbour about a proposed cycle route that went past a school playground (also past his house of course)

His statement was that the cycle route would be a "magnet for paedophiles" and that they would "hang around" near there. I couldn't help blurting out a snigger and asking him "Really? you think that?" He didn't appreciate the comment.

I still laugh at the idea of cycling paedo's - HOP ON THE BACK LITTLE CHILD AND I WILL SHOW YOU MY LYCRA.

I like the idea that, before now, Paedos were just too lazy to hang around the school and would think "UGH I WOULD TOTALLY OGLE THE KIDS BUT FUCK WALKING MAN."

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I hope they catch that paedo who disguised himself as a school, he really is a shit.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It goes without saying Paedos are all sickos that deserve the appropriate punishment other inmates dish out to them in klink. It's just that for 15 years now, near-hysterical reactions pulse through the criminally inarticulate in my local area, making it unintentionally funny.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
It is a real dichotomy of odd feelings. The genuine horror at the gruesome nature of paedophiles and the daily mail reaction of the great unwashed.

But, and this is controversial, 7.30 pm tonight was pitch black. The child was 5 years old. Forgive me for that, but the facts stand.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm not saying the world is full of paedophiles, but the least a parent can do is make their job a little harder.

They must have gone to the Magann school of parenting.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm not saying the world is full of paedophiles, but the least a parent can do is make their job a little harder.

They must have gone to the Magann school of parenting.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
7243.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
REMINDS ME OF THIS

[YOUTUBE]-GpzFgoPDn0[/YOUTUBE]