Another police beating of a black man.

And the man's a retired school teacher. He didn't even put up any resistance, either.

Anubis

TAFKA Chadarnook
The man was drunk. If he wasn't resisting arrest, why would they have to pile on top of him? The cop on the horse made them look like evil policemen.

Have you watched the tape? They handcuff him, then one guy wails on him while the other cops hold him up.

And the guy hasn't been proven to be drunk. The retiree claims he wasn't since he stopped drinking twenty years ago.

Anubis

TAFKA Chadarnook
Black Feathers said:
Have you watched the tape? They handcuff him, then one guy wails on him while the other cops hold him up.

And the guy hasn't been proven to be drunk. The retiree claims he wasn't since he stopped drinking twenty years ago.

And arrested black people always tell the truth.

And here I thought it was innocent until proven guilty. Hey, if the retiree was drunk, then surely the cops can provide evidence, say a breathalizer test result.

Anubis

TAFKA Chadarnook
I imagine it would be difficult to procure such a test result if they never took one. If the man was obviously drunk to them, but not to us, then I suppose it complicates things.

looterad.jpg

Exactly.

Claim: He was drunk.

Warrant: None.

Therfore, we dismiss the claim and assume the default which is that he was not drunk.

Anubis

TAFKA Chadarnook
Utter rubbish. The cops overreacted, which is understandable working in NO. But I if were to assault a lone cop and run away, and he eventually caught me, should we assume he is lying if there are no witnesses or tape evidence to substantiate his claim?