Another reason facebook and work colleges dont mix

whisky

Boobie inspector
Two women at work have defreinded me, not because of anything I have said or done, but because I am friends with someone else they don't like.

Fuck them and their playground antics, no-one tell's me who I can, and cant be friends with.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Family and high school classmates don't mix on FB either. Despite my brother not personally knowing my classmates irl, he decided to friend them on FB anyway. So annoying.

Actually I'm more suprised my Family and TK/msgboard friends have blended so well without any questions or incidents.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't have a facebook because why the fuck would I want to communicate with people I see irl all the time? I DO THAT WITH MY FACE.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I've defriended loads of people. ESPECIALLY people at work.

It's not an offence thing, I just don't want to know when they are out getting pissed or slagging each other off.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I've defriended loads of people. ESPECIALLY people at work.

It's not an offence thing, I just don't want to know when they are out getting pissed or slagging each other off.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Facebook should be turned into feet.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I don't friend anyone I work with, except one that I was already friends with outside of work.

Having coworkers/bosses be able to see your FB page is risky for many reasons.

LinkedIn is the Facebook for work.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
^agreed.

One of my friends was complaining about how someone she works with knew about her partying on her birthday...Sweet Zombie Jesus. how do you think he knew? A magic mirror on the wall told him.

CaptainWacky

I only friend Nazis.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I friended some work people but I really need to stick them on a special list that excludes them from seeing what I post by default. I miss being able to say "the people I work with are idiots!" without a second's thought.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'm only friends with a couple of people I work with.

As for my TK friends/family mixing in together. There have been a few phone calls from my mother when someone says something a bit colorful. All I have to do is say Troll Friend, and she doesn't bother me. HUZZAH

Tisiphone

The sex with ducks was what got her attention once. Oh, I remember that phone call.

Mama: WHO IS THIS PERSON TALKING ABOUT BEASTIALITY? WHY ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE LIKE THAT.

Me: It's a troll thing. Pay no attention to it.

Mama: Oh. Well, okay then. Carry on. Lay off the pillzlol though...I know what that means at least.

Tisiphone

To be honest, it's not my family that usually gets up in arms. It's all the chili cooks who know me from cooking competition chili. Lord, when I suddenly was "in a relationship" with a chick not once, but twice....Oh, those were some long ass Saturday's outside. Especially since they how how much I love men.

CaptainWacky

Give them a taste OF THEIR OWN chili.