Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody Play Guitar?

Monolith

So I just started playing the acoustic guitar 10 minutes ago, and I got the B flat scale down :D

Any other musicians in here?

I also play alto sax, trombone, euphonium, and drums btw :)

Monolith said:
So I just started playing the acoustic guitar 10 minutes ago, and I got the B flat scale down :D
I do, but I have a friend who used to post here who is absolutely amazing compared to me.

Oh geez...don't let Mox know you play the guitar, M. He's an uber guitar nerd.

I play the drums...haven't in a couple of months, though.

^ Well, don't let him know THAT either! Hehe...

He's always looking for guitar nerds (like himself). I think he's just mad because I, as a drummer, am way cooler than he is! :D

Shatna said:
Here. Try track 3. Make fun all you want!

Aurian's on Track 1, she's got a gorgeous voice. :D
Shatna! Your voice and guitar playing! I'm a sucker for either, and you have both! Woot!

I might have to take your advances a wee bit more seriously... ;)

or at least let you watch a little more... :D

Monolith said:

Who fucking cares? No doubt men play YOU like a fiddle ya fucking whore.

Monolith said:

I'm a singer, and while I do play piano and bass I don't do so well enough that I would inflict it on any passerby who might be within earshot, I'm teaching myself the bagpipes, and if there's one around, I can play the theremin.

I was the vocalist for a swing band for a five years.

I miss it.

Peter Octavian said:
I'm a singer, and I do play piano and bass (but not well enough that I would inflict it on any passerby who might be within earshot), I'm teaching myself the bagpipes, and if there's one around, I can play the theremin.

I was the vocalist for a swing band for a five years.

I miss it.

Sure you are. Sure you do. Then you woke up.