Anyone still watching the show Revolution?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I was going to give it another chance, but then they killed off the blond twink, so I'm passing.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I was going to give it another chance, but then they killed off the blond twink, so I'm passing.

His character was one of the only ones that had major potential. I just guess that a sickly, twinky-boy with athsma wasn't edgy enough for JJ, so he got killed-off.

Then there's the obvious problems with continuity that The Walking Dead faced, like the freshly-mowed prison grass.

For example, here we see shiny, brand new razor wire even though industry stopped making it 15 years prior to when we see it in the show.

8911.imgcache.png

whisky

Boobie inspector
Or as someone else pointed out, three years into the appocoplse and somehow they still got hold of a 2013 hyundi.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Or as someone else pointed out, three years into the appocoplse and somehow they still got hold of a 2013 hyundi.

Its because the zombie apocalypse actually started in the far flung future and the zombies actually time traveled to our era in a 2013 Hyundi. Season 6 spoiler alert: Glen discovers the hidden time circuits and Rick and the game go on an adventure fighting zombies throughout history.