Apprentice 2011 predictions

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Candidates:

Johnny House whose catchphrase is "Bingo, Bango, lets call House!" will perform well in the selling tasks, but ultimately will be chucked out for goosing one of the female contestants on a night out.

Faith Posterior who constantly says "I BELIEVE WE CAN DO THIS PEOPLE" and is ultimately annoying. Stays in for quite a while due to her arse.

Shaaaron Uzbecitbusrjel - "YES THREE A's" is her call, but struggles as the leader of the task due to a language barrier. I predict she will leave when she is the leader of the "Bake muslim bread and sell it" task as they falsely percieve she is ethnic. In fact, she is from Romford and a Sikh.

Yolanda Tiittes will win mainly because she has nice breasts. No-one can say her surname without looking, which puts her at an advantage.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
What about professional cunt Roger Marmalade?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Roger Marmalade
Always says ROGER ROGER, when given an instruction and insists on turning to camera a lot despite the director telling him to FUCKIN STOP IT ROGER! (he then says ROGER ROGER to the director)

Privately educated, and a self stated aggressive bisexual he doesn't let ANYONE GET IN MY WAY. Has to leave the series during the "lingerie design" task, but they have to edit it out due to the pending court case.

Sir Alan famously says to him "ROGER AND OUT, YOU'RE FIRED"

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
That's him!

I was routing for plucky underdog Ben Bakersmith. Until it turned out he was completely hopeless and literally bought magic beans in week 5.