Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

APPRENTICE THREAD

Kerb Crawler said:
Yeah... it's not that the best person wins the position, he's just the #1 loser. Of all the losers, he'll come in first!

I saw that she (Rebecca) busted her ankle on the ice in that clip show. (They had to do something to eat up air time since the Donald's been so "You're fired!" happy. I swear, I think he cums just a little bit every time he says that. (Oh, wait, they already made that joke on Drawn Together.))

Nobody's had as much charm or charisma as Troy from season 1. Everyone else has been pretty forgettable. Notorious, though? How about Omarosa? Or Raj? I guess there have been a couple "memorable" peeps after all.

I honestly thought Quame was better than Troy. Troy seemed goofy. But you can't argue w/ his success as a self made man. Even after he got fired, he still managed to get adspace on t.v.

We got a winner! And wow, what a bitch slap at the end from the um...person who won to the loser potentially second apprentice pick that didn't happen.

Totally. I was waiting for someone else to spoil who won before getting into further detai about the finale but I guess I'll spoil it.

SPOILER!

Randal won. And it seemed like towards the end there Trump was ready to hand over a second Apprenticship to Rebecca but Randal squashed that notion w/ "Sir, it's the Apprentice, not the Apprenti".

I taped it but haven't gotten around to watching it. I knew Randal would win, it was obvious after about 3 weeks he had little/no compeition. Everyone around him was a drolling retard in a suit.

I have to wonder if he would have KO'd it if she hadn't done that unjustified attack on the radio task.

Would have been a cool twist if it happened.

I watch Martha's, I am happy to see Jim Finally got fired. I think he got to far in this "game"

As for Donald. It seems the last two times I tried to watch it, people I went to school with were on the show, Fuckers..

So, Martha wins my vote..
I can not wait to see who wins this week..