Aquadouche out of the red?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Plus his Karma giving ability is back, and his avatar can't be egged. There's some chicanery afoot. This must be remedied. Y'all know what to do.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Plus his Karma giving ability is back, and his avatar can't be egged. There's some chicanery afoot. This must be remedied. Y'all know what to do.

Watch it Dirk! In real life he could be Jesus or Satan or a mods dual.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
T'was not I. I make it a habit to never restore the karma I've messed with.

Reminds me, I forgot to let the monkey out of Daycare. Been about 3 weeks now......

classichummus

on a break from forums
does it really matter that he is in the green?

classichummus

on a break from forums
I haven't been here or on wordforge very long and I don't really see why everybody hates Aquehonga. He doesn't seem that bad to me. I like that everybody hates him. Doesn't that make him an exquisite troll? He brings drama whenever he posts anywhere!!!

classichummus

on a break from forums
Fucking duals.

Are you calling me a dual? LOL!!!!! They fucking thought I was 14th Doctor's dual on wordforge!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just a n00b!!!!!!!

Pandora

missmanners' favorite toy
I haven't been here or on wordforge very long and I don't really see why everybody hates Aquehonga. He doesn't seem that bad to me. I like that everybody hates him. Doesn't that make him an exquisite troll? He brings drama whenever he posts anywhere!!!

He doesn't bring drama, or even anything of interest for that matter. All he does is whine. So he's worthless.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm sure he gave mm a massage, or something ;)

classichummus

on a break from forums
I really like him just for the fact that he is so hated. I think you all should admire him for that!!!!